Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

A gathering of friends my styles

Akcabin

Maybe me. But I'm open to suggestions. But after doing what I do. N reading about what others do can be quite a bit different. I grew up doing my thing, no internet just me mostly.
I like this place. Randy I guess, thanks man. I need to hang with some outdoors folks now n then. Read what they do n how. Too bad folks that have grown in the woods n just lived live it are kinda getting a bit more delicate. Eh rode n worked hard put away wet n exhausted. Living the dream.
The Good Lord threw some great challenges out. Man it's sooooo cool. No problems only solutions. Personally but I think I helped. But I'm also blessed to live in a world where great doctors are doing great things. Rebuilding my body. And I have my family around me. I'm digging it Man.
And I can definitely No questions asked say hands down double triple dog dare say I love it. Kinda hurts sometimes but always learning right.
Dr asks. Ever hurt your neck. Now I have to cough it up in front of my beautiful wife that while I was showing our daughter one of the most beautiful places in ak. Where her great granpa, Whispering Jack homesteaded in 52. 50 pound king salmon stacked up at bottom of gold filled hole. Water falls to steep for them to travel any further, end of the line. Show her be with her n Whispering Jack. Uncle Gary. Slipped on the shale n huge pine floor.
We've had to respond to a rescue call there. Lost our beautiful nieces husband over this gold. It's still there, God's will

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back