How did you find hunt talk?

I came to Hunt Talk when Moosie sold the site.

I thought Bcat was hilarious. Those were funny times. Kind of enjoy the more hunting stories on now. But, I do miss the old times

Wasn't Bcat named Bobcat earlier and got kicked off the site and rejoined as Bcat. THat was years ago..

I visited the MT Fish & Game site and found a forum there. It had a few of the guys on it that are now here. I think that was before W2K.

It got shut down because of politics and so I was surfing around and found this place. Lurked awhile myself before joining in. I wanted to make sure there were individuals here that cared more for the resource than the opportunity to chase them. Most guys here do. There are newbee's now though that don't give a rats.

Which is common.

I too, followed Moosie over from Huntamericia, where he trolled the overbearing owner/moderator called Swamp, nearly out of his mind by letting others know that he too had a hunting site. Moosie liked to have fun, and was a new hunter whose enthusiasm was contagious. There were plenty of strange dudes, but it was fun. Yes I remember, Bcat, The Greek, Mini Moosie, and a lot of others from back then. Guess I been watching in around here since the very beginnings.

Last edited:
I think we we all like a return of Moosie. I remember all the little boys and then the pretty daughter. Little Moosie killing the monster buck as a teenager.

I think Moosie needs to post a guest commentary. Miss his humour, without the cookware.

Was looking for a back pack and an internet search brought me here. Have pretty much abandoned the other forum in favor of this one. Knew nothing of the show and still have not seen an episode as my cable package doesn't include Sportsman's channel.

So fare I have found the people here welcoming and helpful. Just hope to be able to contribute when when and where I can.

Moosie was/is a close friend back in Idaho. Man, how time flies.

He and I spent some fun times hunting sheep, deer and elk.

IIRC, Mohave was the reason for the now deceased "Adult Section"!

Anyone remember the poster from Jackson, WY? Him and his wife both posted. Had a website, Elk 101? His handle was Elk something or other, wife was Left Behind. I've met him a couple of times, but can't recall his name. I do recall his pics of quarter a bison with a chainsaw though... :D

WylieC was Moosie's neighbor and THE keeper of the mullet.

Anyone remember the poster from Jackson, WY? Him and his wife both posted. Had a website, Elk 101? His handle was Elk something or other, wife was Left Behind. I've met him a couple of times, but can't recall his name. I do recall his pics of quarter a bison with a chainsaw though... :D

WylieC was Moosie's neighbor and THE keeper of the mullet.

Elkhunter was his handle. he had a golden retriever and killed a bear in his backyard with his 45-70. Left Behind ran a beauty salon.

Wylie's hair was envied by all.

Moosie should be stopping by shortly, I dropped him a text. He's busy with work, family, and nude long distance swimming.

Last edited:
Knowing, now, that Mohave was responsible for the 'Adult Section' explains a lot about my secret Santa gift ! :eek: :p

..made my first elk hunt possibles list from Elk101 and Elkhunter's pm's. Good dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back