PEAX Equipment

How big?

I have no idea. I suck at guessing elk when they are dead on the ground, so live pics of moving bull is above my pay grade. I love the junky look of the first one, but the second one looks like the kind that stretch the B&C tape.

Awesome bulls GH! I'd say they're just about big enough for The Dude to chase in 7 months.

I bet if you post up the GPS coordinates you'd have 20 guys willing to try and find out. :)

I suck at this, but I'll throw out some numbers. I think the first bull is about 325-330 and the second is 345-350. Could be off by 20" though.

I have no idea. I suck at guessing elk when they are dead on the ground, so live pics of moving bull is above my pay grade. I love the junky look of the first one, but the second one looks like the kind that stretch the B&C tape.

I thought the second one looks like the bigger bull too.

I would guess that is the same bull (early season in velvet and then late season and closer). That extra growth in the exact same place on two on two different animals!?!? I would just shoot one and see if the other one shows up again. If not…….same animal. I would probably soil my pants either way if I had a shot at it.

I am surprised its not more wintery in Bozeman this time of year. Looks real green.

I'm going to go with 345" on the first bull with the extra. Wish there was more footage of that second bull but he has it all. 380" on him.

I'm going with 333 on the smaller and 368 on the larger. He's one of those weird ones with long mains and not much mass. He's not a raghorn so I'm not an expert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtJohn1234
Back