MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hey slacker!! I mean Moosie...

Great pics Oscar!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

Congrats again
biggrin.gif

I thought oscar would be the one to "fix" the sign.

Moosie did you get a chance to pull any stills of the bears and clean them up yet? A few times I was curious about the bears.

You are one lucky dude as that is one dandy moose! I have a question though, what is with all the loose, white hair on that bad boy? Did you find him dead of old age or what?
wink.gif

THANX for the Kudos Guys.... Like I said, I will get a "Story" up, But I'm Leaking Photo's Slowly
tongue.gif
Here is our COW 'Bou that we got. My dad is making a Hat rack with his and I had mine Freeze Dries so the Velvet stays on and Making a Ped. Mount on it.

Here is DAD with his 'bou :

144_G.sized.jpg

And here is me with mine :

141_G.sized.jpg

Love that pic of your day...must be the dark blue sky and the trees in the background. Nice bou Moosie.

You never answered my question on the spots on your shirt in the moose pics. Are those skeeters or some type of design?

Though not monster 'bou, those are some great pictures that will give you memories for years to come.

What an experience to go on such a great hunt and be able to share it with your father.

Keep the pics coming.

Ovis.. MY bad, Yes indeed, Those are Bugs. We had Skeeters up the Peeter and nats for the Frst 1/2 of the Moose hunt. We took the Skeeter nets off for the Pictures but Quickly.. And I do mean fast, Put them Right back on. I'll show you the Video sometime. They are all over the View finder
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes indeed, I'm glad Elkgunner Pointed that out. LIke most guys that tell there Cow hunt kill story mine will alsso Include the "LEAD COW" story. It's never another cow that is shot out of the Groop, It's ALWAYS the "LEAD COW" even there is 2 of them taken
wink.gif

Thanx for the Kudos.

Most people also are able to shoot a "dry cow" or a "dry doe"....
biggrin.gif
I always seem to get my face kicked while checking to see if she is dry or not...
tongue.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I thought those be skeeters. The flies were horrible where I was at this year. Bug dope doesn't do anything for the flies, and I didn't have a net. Guess what you can bet will be on my packing list next year?

Those are Great Oscar....Still waiting for more pics to trickle in....I think it is time for somemore...LOL...Thanks for the entertainment...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back