Caribou Gear

Hey slacker!! I mean Moosie...

Hey Moosie

Great pics awesome hunt, sounds like everything went well..
You ever get down to Southern AZ look
the bird hunter and me up and well do some hunting. Coues deer, lions, gambel, mearns scale quail.. varmits etc.
Looks like your crazy enough to fit right in here.. Again congrats..
hump.gif
wink.gif

Oh Yeah - we have good dogs for the birds and good beer for the belly.
elkgrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-24-2003 08:54: Message edited by: cougar 44 ]</font>

A big congrats to you Moosie on the hunt. Sounds like you and your dad had an awesome time and you even have great pictures to prove it. Way to go!!

Well... I was Going to Post a Story.. And I still Will. But Posting a Random Picture is Kind-of Fun to
wink.gif

I seen a Sign in AK and it fits well.....

m_break.jpg

Welcome back, Moosie! What's this about lost meat?
confused.gif
You weren't playing "hide the sausage" again, were you?
hump.gif
wink.gif

Great pics...my favorite is your "Last Load" camp pic (minus the Moosie ass, of course). Sunrise takes a close second.
drool.gif

Well, if you would of called it "First Load", there may have been a little problem, and I'm thinking a phone call to DOW would need to be in place.

Great pics man...will we be seeing more in the a.m.?

Got over 200 Of them
smile.gif
I'm guessing I'll Drop one or Two in Tomorrow
smile.gif
MAYBE make this thread 20 Pages long
wink.gif

HEY Cameron.. I actually "SAW" 3 bear at the Same Time.. I seen Lot'sa Brown bear though.... I'm guessing more then a 1/2 Dozen were in the Area ?!?! But onl;y know for sure of 3 becasue I saw them at the Same time. That was a God Story too
wink.gif
I was Filming 2 and Turned around to Walk back to Camp and Saw one walking my Way....
eek.gif
I'll Pull Stills off of the Video.. Most will be Dark but maybe I can Lighten some or maybe some will turn out good ?!?!

Anyways, Early Morning tomorrow.. And them Basterds Expect me to get stuff done too, NBut I'll Post some more
biggrin.gif

HEY Ovis... Even if it WAS the 'first' trip, I'd still call it "DA LASt TRIP" ... I know the laws.... Buuuuahahahahah !!!!!

I think I would create a new thread. Although "Hey slacker!! I mean Moosie" is an attention getter, it doesn't get the attention as much as say, "MY BIG FUGGIN MOOSE PICS and cow caribou too"

Ahhhh Chit... I think I'm Getting Dissed on the COW 'Bou... Dohhh..

Hell, After Talking with alot of guys It seemed like the Picking's were a bit Slim.. On the at Heard/Area at least. Thant Being Said I'm sure it Wasn't a Slam
tongue.gif
Hell, If I wanted to I could have taken a Picture with a Nice BOU liek I do with ELK Every year although Never Actually Killing one
wink.gif

NO, I like the Title, Although I do Want to Add a Story and Syphering through ALL our BS some people don't like to do.. BUT I guess they Can Screw off .. eh ? BUUUAhahahaha !!!!!

DAM.. I got some GOOD PICS... I'll post them in the Morning
biggrin.gif

HEY LBG, Maybe you should Write a thread aboiut all the Funny things I did At the Resteraunts... WELL.. ON Second thought, Nobody would Laugh But us, Yah kind-a Had to be there eh !!! BTW, I'm Rubbing my CHEST, I need a Waitress
wink.gif

I guess that time spent with LBG got yah all soft and such. Can't even poke at you anymore. Congrats on the BIG cow bou...yah done good
biggrin.gif

HELL.. If I was Bitter I'd of said something about you Coming home with Nothing... YOU know I can Take a POKE like the Next guy in Camp... MAtter of Fact.. I think I have a Picture you can Poke me with
wink.gif

[pic to be inserted in the Morning...[/img]

Ahhh, but your wrong. I have 50 lbs of meat in my freezer, and some money making pictures myself. The full story will be finished by the weekend, and ready to send off to my favorite rag.

I'll check back in tomorrow a.m. to do some poking...night!

What.. You didn't need to Feel like you needed to Defend yourself did ja
wink.gif

HEY, You did Better then Me in the meat department. At least I'll know what 'Bou taste like... Lost the Moose
frown.gif

Here's your Pic
biggrin.gif

I call it.. "KISS MY WHAT ?!?!? "

kiss_my_what.sized.jpg

LOL, I'll have more in the AM, NITe bud !!

Two years...all I am saying is two years, then watch out, cause I'm taking a book ram in that same hole.

Your pick...I think you named it wrong, a better fitting title would be...

Giving Moosehead
eek.gif

I wanna hear about the moose meat. Oh, and BTW you will try some of this mutton if I offer you some. It is your duty.

Nice pics, Oscar! Congrats on the successful hunt. Post some pics of the area you were hunting.

Oak

Didn't get much time today.. Been CRAZY !! But I did Start a Story at Lunch... About 5 mins Into it they got me away to Play poker.. HAd to do it
tongue.gif

But here's another Picture.. I'll have a Bou pic up in the Morning...

43_G.sized.jpg

You suck azz dude. I threw all of my pics up at once AND even made a gallery here. How long are you gonna hold us in suspense with these onez's and twoz's?

Just an observation here, but are those skeeters on your shirt, or are they some sort of design? Look like biting bugz to me.

Another good pic Moosie, keep em coming, but try posting at least two atta time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back