Caribou Gear

Hey AZ402 whats the final score

Assmaster

az402

I was curious what that bull you thought could break the world record scored. Obviously the 60 days are up. whats the final.

Just curious

Assmaster said:
az402

I was curious what that bull you thought could break the world record scored. Obviously the 60 days are up. whats the final.

Just curious

A conservative tape has him a 414 0/8 typical net after the 60 days. I believe Chucks WR is a bit over 409. We'll see what happens at panel.

Looks like chucky will have to go buy another world record on private land

By the way, what is a "conservative tape". Official scorers score by the rules.. It will be interesting to see what it panels at. No pending world record elk has ever scored what it came in at or more at panel.. Chucks last bull came in at 414 and left at 399 1/8. The bulls with monster inside spread like pattersons (57 plus) and Chucks (60) have not faired well..

Schmalts.. I doubt Chuck paid more to hunt than Patterson.. Both are guided hunts and last time I checked Mcclendon elk hunts were not pro- bono and set you back a pretty penny.

The world record is held by Chuck adams, like 520 or something like that. He has taken it on public lands in MOntana where there are a lot of hunters. He is simply an amazing hunter and uses a guide only because a law requires him to in Montana. Even so, his guide stays well behind him while he doggs these monster bulls. He is amazing. I've read his stories and know they are true. reading his bohunting stories is what has helped me to become a good bohunter and how I happened to get an elk this year before Ten Bears stoled it from me. I got a deer too.

I herd Mr. Chucks bull scored like over 600, and had gOld tipped antlers !
Take that, A master. You should go get one of Chuck's books. Then send him a letter telling him how wonderful he is, and then maby you too can join his fan club.

A con- I wasnt defending him(Chuck).. guided hunts on public land or on Private are nothing to brag about...there is not much difference between how both were taken... Btw chucks bull was not taken on public land unless you consider landlocked public land with helicopter access truly public.

I didnt post to debate the merits of guided hunts.. Just wanted to know some stats on the pending world record elk.

My bad.
I was told that if I kiss up to Chuck any more, I will be put on Ithacas ignore list, AND I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back