MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Here's my Ponies...

Hey DS what were you doing riding him backwords? LOL
Doesnt sound like you got hurt,I hope--
Well better to get the kinks worked out now then up in the mt.--Havent you ever heard the term my butt hole was sucking leather? Next time hold on tighter ;) ;) ;)

DS.. THATS if a WOmen Bucks you off.. Get right back on..... If aHorse bucks you off.. LAY still and PLAY dead :D:D:D

Moosie...I think I broke a rib laughing so hard....you guys are cracking me up!
...but really......I couldn't have been on the ground more than a few seconds.....jumped right back on in the alotted time, I think?:D We live right on a major highway, Overland Trail, real busy with traffic.....and you would have it that thai excellent display of horsemanship took place right up at the front at rushhour!:D........that's why was back on so quick,.....hoping maybe the passers-by thought I was only doing a tulip count on the ground!:D
....seat belts....now that may be a viable option!:D

...I'vre done the backwards thing Deb......nothing to it!....it's that gear between "walking slow" and "haul-ass" hate!:D
DS

I don't see what the big dang deal is, people!....I caught my 8 seconds on the steed, and my right hand was high in the air for style points.......or grasping for something to grab on to, I forget which!:D:D:D
DS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back