Help Me Decide Optics

I hope everyone realizes leupold has a life time warranty as well...they don’t care how it gets broken...they will fix or replace it.
Plus it’s hard to be pro American jobs and buy overseas stuff...

Go with vortex. Nothing will even come close. Leupold gold ring scope are all junk and never hold a zero. The clarity is unmatched when it come to vortex
LOL really? I'll put my Ziess v6 against any vortex made, any day, anytime, anywhere.
If you think vortex is the best you trulely have no clue what quality glass really is

Might have already been mentioned but Vortex all the way, glass clarity is fantastic. Plus their lifetime warranty with no questions asked replacement, nice to have a company that stands by their products AND their consumers.
They have to stand behind it, because they replace so many

Might have already been mentioned but you can't go wrong with vortex, glass clarity is fantastic. Plus their lifetime warranty with no questions asked replacement, nice to have a company that stands by their products and their consumers.
Read the post in the Leupold warranty thread about the 50 year old scope. Wonder if any Vortex scope will even make it 50 years? mtmuley

Trolling silly aspersions about a free site sponsor is a non starter. Just sayin.

Last edited:
I think they both make great scopes. But if you are comparing two scope on the same level of clarity, Leopold just seems more expensive. I think you get your money's worth with Vortex compared to Leopold.

Read the post in the Leupold warranty thread about the 50 year old scope. Wonder if any Vortex scope will even make it 50 years? mtmuley
Leopold has been around a lot longer than Vortex. But in the short time that Vortex has been around, they are rite up there with Leopold. That's got to same something for the company.

It means they are pretty comparable, quality and popularity. I don't think you could go wrong with either one you choose.

DO NOT go Leupold!! Junk! I have a brand new 4/14x 40. the windage adjustment knob quit working moving to the right. Leupold response was the adjustment is locked. it moves left just not right. how is it locked!!?? they wont do anything to help. so I bought night force. BEUTIFUL!!! I also have VORTEX. they are nice too.

DO NOT go Leupold!! Junk! I have a brand new 4/14x 40. the windage adjustment knob quit working moving to the right. Leupold response was the adjustment is locked. it moves left just not right. how is it locked!!?? they wont do anything to help. so I bought night force. BEUTIFUL!!! I also have VORTEX. they are nice too.

How much do you want for the Leupold? 😉

out of those 2 choices i'd go loopy personally but i'd step up to a vx5hd. you wanting to go with a 1" or 30mm tube? and yes i'd stay at at least a 50mm objective. i've never seen where it hindered me in the least with a 50mm vs a 40mm.
Big Ed

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back