Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello from Arizona

Appreciate it! You must have plenty of good whitetail and bear hunting up your way. I have been through PA a few times, beautiful country though I would have a hard time ever leaving these western states.
We have some real good bear and deer hunting here where I live at. Lots of public ground where we hunt and live at.

Phoenix...I like it in the sense it's not too far from elk country & I still get to grow my citrus, fig, and mango trees. I do wonder about our water situation but can't worry about it.
I retired to Pinetop area of the White Mountains….prime elk country. I have them in my field daily…….I couldn’t live in the valley (Phoenix) if they paid me! 😁

I retired to Pinetop area of the White Mountains….prime elk country. I have them in my field daily…….I couldn’t live in the valley (Phoenix) if they paid me! 😁
That’s one of the things we are going to be evaluating while we are out there hunting this year. We rented a house in pinetop. Looking forward to visiting as much as chasing bulls.

That’s one of the things we are going to be evaluating while we are out there hunting this year. We rented a house in pinetop. Looking forward to visiting as much as chasing bulls.
That's awesome that you were able to retire up in the Pinetop area. To be honest, my wife is the one who has such a friendship base here in Phoenix with a longtime history. Tough to convince her to move north. I am pretty happy wherever you place me. Fortunately for me I have a much larger backyard than most & I have different kinds of mango trees, fig trees, citrus trees, and a few other types of fruit trees. What I don't use I sell to a local farmer's market and get to meet quite a few people. I don't just sell my fruit but also fruit trees. Not sure what our future water situation will dictate but if I do have to lose my fruit trees then it will most definately be time to move north. Crazy how we are told we have a water shortage but then farm fields disappear and in their place developers build thousands of homes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntND90
Back