Hello from Arizona

Welcome. What part of AZ?
Phoenix...I like it in the sense it's not too far from elk country & I still get to grow my citrus, fig, and mango trees. I do wonder about our water situation but can't worry about it.

Welcome from another new guy!
Appreciate that, Chris. It's nice to have a forum like this and I would have to say that most hunters I have met are a pretty Okay bunch overall.
Enjoy those outdoor adventures and hoping to share some pics and stories down the road.

Welcome.
Congrats on the retirement!
Thanks! Retired at the end of last May and I would have to say it is finally starting to seem real. My first goal has been to focus on my health and make exercise a daily part of my routine, so far so good. I will be going on a deer hunt with my boys in November and one of my nephews will also be joining us. I actually have time to plan my hunt and scout in person, you can't beat that!

Thanks! I guess I fit that category too, Old But Not Dead. I was recently at a grocery store purchasing some Boost for an elderly fellow I visit at a nursing home. The cashier behind the counter apparently thought the Boost was for me and gave me my first senior discount without me asking.

Welcome from PA!
Appreciate it! You must have plenty of good whitetail and bear hunting up your way. I have been through PA a few times, beautiful country though I would have a hard time ever leaving these western states.

Welcome Dave. Congratulations on your retirement and welcome to the club!
Thank you! I have only been retired for four months yet I feel like I have been busier, in a good way, than before I quit working. My wife even says that she is glad to have me home. Must be doing something right, eh?

Thank you! I have only been retired for four months yet I feel like I have been busier, in a good way, than before I quit working. My wife even says that she is glad to have me home. Must be doing something right, eh?
Try to stay out of the way at least 8 hours a day. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back