Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Headed East

Don't poopoo the treestand/blind hunting, keep your options open and mix it up, the success will come with it. (y)

The fishing opportunities up there are endless, right smack dab in the middle of the great lakes. We used to go to the U.P. for pike & musky, fantastic fishing. Also used to go up to Ontario Canada for AMAZING smallmouth fishing in the remote lakes, some good memories there as a kid.

I may be allowed in camp with what I shoot then. I'm far from a shotty snob...
Yeah, but you're smarter than I am, so I defer to that. ;)

@Tradewind - You'll miss me. Maybe not as much as you miss your bell bottoms & perms, but you'll miss me.

@MT Bound - I'm eager to start a new fishing career. I've been stuck in the fly fishing for trout mode for a long, long time. Looking at blinds as we speak. :)

@Tradewind - You'll miss me. Maybe not as much as you miss your bell bottoms & perms, but you'll miss me.

@MT Bound - I'm eager to start a new fishing career. I've been stuck in the fly fishing for trout mode for a long, long time. Looking at blinds as we speak. :)
The hex hatch on the boardman used to be mind blowing. Not sure if it changed with the dam removal.

I can see a Hunt Talk Grouse Camp in the UP happening next year. @VikingsGuy and I have been trying to put a hunt together as well, even though he shoots those semi-autos for upland.
I'll carry my vintage Model 21 SxS 20ga in your honor even though it doesn't fit me great (will give me an excuse to miss the first few shots ;) )

Hmmph, dont bet on it

Montana to Michigan fair trade ? Nope sorry . But in all seriousness good luck and safe travels

I'm eager to start a new fishing career. I've been stuck in the fly fishing for trout mode for a long, long time.
Still a lot of that in that neck of the woods, and Steelhead.

I'm not sure who I need to follow on Twitter now for my Montana political humor/commentary needs. Please sort out an understudy before you head back.

Still a lot of that in that neck of the woods, and Steelhead.

I'm not sure who I need to follow on Twitter now for my Montana political humor/commentary needs. Please sort out an understudy before you head back.

Some things you can't teach.

Some things shouldn't be repeated. :)

Looking forward to steelhead & salmon for sure!

Don’t overlook the Pere’ Marquette for salmon and steelhead. I had some great times there.

Hope you enjoy the change!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back