Caribou Gear Tarp

HB 505 - Elk Need Your Help

Thanks for doing this, Randy. I wish I could be there in person, hopefully there’s a lot of hunters there.

Emails sent and a phone call that went... well, to a friendly person who took my message. :unsure:

Avengers, Assemble!
PastedGraphic1.jpg

It continues to frost me that wildlife management can be legislated. I'm fine with our legislature writing laws regarding hunting, ie weapons usage, access, etc , but this is a wildlife management issue that should remain solely in the hands of FWP. The thought of moving licensure in to the hands of private landowners is absolutely insane! I have a conflict Tuesday night, otherwise I would try to be there from Kalispell. But I will definitely write.... being courteous, however, will be a challenge. There is so much crap circulating in this legislative session that I want to tell them all to just go home.

As posted on the other thread about this:

I have it from a pretty good source that the new FWP director will be testifying in support of the bill. Going to need a huge campaign to stop this bill.

Albus and others have said it many times but it bears repeating; Republicans won’t always control the governor’s house or even the legislature. When they no longer do “you reap what you sow” shouldn’t be far from their minds in regards to this session.

Reactions: JMG
I know, that’s why I’m wondering if he should be getting blasted too.
I’d say as a lifelong FWP employee he’s used to people being pissed at him. Also doesn’t serve at their pleasure. I’d say the best argument to FWP about this is asking them how their support is based in science. Although that ship seems to have already sailed.

I just tested positive for COVID so I won’t be making it to the hearing. I’d like to show up and my only comment just be a declaration of my condition and watch the maskless braggarts cringe.

I'm trying to clear my Tuesday night conflict so I can make the drive down. Anyone interested in carpooling from Kalispell?

I wrote a 1400 word essay and sent it to the leadership of the house FWP committee. I posted a 1250 character summary to the entire committee. Yesterday.
Randy, I would love to ride up with you, but I won't be in town. Good luck up there and I'm in until the finish.
Thank all of you Hunt Talker's for your work.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back