Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

HB 505 - Elk Need Your Help

The UPOM guys says we can kill every cow in the over objective units and still be over objective? That’s a lot of bull (or bulls)

I grew up in the ranching community, but some of these guys make me want to hide ever being a cowboy ffs. What is the world coming to? OTOH, the "regular folks" are doing great, except for the weird guy that said we need more wolves.

Yes thank you to everyone who testified. Which I could have been there in support but I just can’t sneak away this time of the year right now.

Waited 2.5 hrs, inconvenienced my family to testify and was immediately shut out for being a NR despite having two valid points to make that had not been covered.
1: the bill does open the door to use of the B-13 license on public land contrary to what the gentleman from FWP said. See the end of section 1 in the bill
2: elk numbers are managed through cow harvest not bull harvest and the B-13 license is not cow only. What’s a NR going to choose given the choice on private ground- bull or cow.

What kujala is saying is not true. The commission would be able to determine what land that permit is valid on.

Back