Have you ever been attacked by a cougar?

OMG this thread is awesome. :ROFLMAO: Saw thread title and couldn't click fast enough.

Glad you're ok @neffa3

And, no, never been attacked by a cougar of any variety (I know... I've lived a shameful sheltered life.)

There was this one time when I was in college. I was in my twenties, and she was in here late thirties. Typical story, she had married too young and had a kid too soon. Now her kid was grown and her and her crappy husband had grown apart and divorced. she was back in school to create a new and better life for herself. She was extraordinarily attractive, and she put a serious stalk on me but being a newlywed, I was able to ward off any full-blown attack. But sometimes I do wonder what might have been.

There was this one time when I was in college. I was in my twenties, and she was in here late thirties. Typical story, she had married too young and had a kid too soon. Now her kid was grown and her and her crappy husband had grown apart and divorced. she was back in school to create a new and better life for herself. She was extraordinarily attractive, and she put a serious stalk on me but being a newlywed, I was able to ward off any full-blown attack. But sometimes I do wonder what might have been.
talk about a disappointing story...

My story is similar, but there no "but being a newlywed." And it was great.

Back