Gun Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall remember that time when Donald Trump defied the constitution and spit in the face of sportsman by illegally making William Pendley the "acting" director of the BLM for 424 days refusing to nominate a viable candidate for senate approval?
I do.
The man doesn't care about our constitution. He thinks he is above rules and law. Honestly, most of the time he is.
Donald Trump lost this election by people seeing how he conducted himself for the last 4 years.

Dang it man, just when I was looking forward to contributing my $200 tax to Bidens society of "Free", someone stole all my semis and the mags. Left a heck of lot of 6" PVC and vacuum bag rolls though....😆

As said before, and I think as first offered by @JLS, I don’t actually think folks like this are listening to replies or that the back and forth is changing their minds, but it is good for the many silent readers to have the BS challenged. If alt-facts, crackerjack American history and tinfoil hat civics are allowed to stand unchallenged we all lose a little bit of liberty.
This is exactly why I stayed on the Field and Stream forum for a few years. Eventually, I was overwhelmed by the hoards of tin foil armored Uruk-hai and made a hasty retreat to Helm's Hunt Talk.

He is in fact a diagnosed narcissist. Narcissists are not driven by money as you point out - it is about the ego for them - and that has been on display for all to see.

Have you looked at what the Trump administration accomplished through October 2019? This last year has been a boondoggle of epic proportions to try to nullify what Trump got done in spite of the intolerance to his goals and campaign promises. The economy and unemployment hadn’t been that good in recent history, but COVID with lots of help from Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats, make it hard to get much accomplished.

Trump Administration Accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Have you looked at what the Trump administration accomplished through October 2019? This last year has been a boondoggle of epic proportions to try to nullify what Trump got done in spite of the intolerance to his goals and campaign promises. The economy and unemployment hadn’t been that good in recent history, but COVID with lots of help from Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats, make it hard to get much accomplished.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
I think you need to run this by the sensors on here first. You know, the ones that are really standing up for liberty by deciding what information the public needs to hear. Can one of the lawyers on this forum please explain if an affidavit is admissible in court as evidence?

I think you need to run this by the sensors on here first. You know, the ones that are really standing up for liberty by deciding what information the public needs to hear. Can one of the lawyers on this forum please explain if an affidavit is admissible in court as evidence?

Run it by Rudy,, his schedule should be opening up. He might even do it pro bono,,,,,,,, or not.

Can’t tax via executive order.

But,but,but,,,,,,,,,,,,,what if he did an executive order that transfers the power of taxation from the Congress to the president? He might do that,,,,,,, and then make ammunition prohibitively expensive, so that only elites could afford it. ;)

Not all sunshine and roses.
Lots of economic bragging without mentioning the national debt or federal rate.
A truly good economic time that has been artificially held up by debt and federal discount rate that has been lowered to .25.
The economic policy of this administration has been weekend at Bernie's 3.
If we were to enter a downturn we have no regulatory mechanism to soften the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back