Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Guess this one 3

The Hedgehog

Since a "contest" implies that you might win something.. such as a guided lope hunt in NM with Eli..

I'll just say "guess this one.."

A friend shot this nice one recently. For those of you who know.. your guesses don't count.

lh09side.jpg

lh09front.jpg

Since a "contest" implies that you might win something.. such as a guided lope hunt in NM with Eli..

I'll just say "guess this one.."

Maybe I'll have to give out a DVD to the person with the worst record over the next few "contests"? ;)

I'll throw out a guess on this one in a bit.

Ok, I'm going to assume this is a buck from one of those states with small ears and big heads so here goes.

L 14 2/8
P 6
B 6 4/8
1 6 7/8
2 4
3 2 6/8

80 6/8

I'm a little worried that the photos may be deceiving because if you ignore the bucks head and ears the horns look a lot bigger than the score I gave him. Once you factor in the head the horns look much smaller to me.

The length is the kicker for me - at first glance I was thinking the buck was much longer than what I gave him. If his ear is closer to 6 6/8 or 6 7/8, rather than the 6 4/8 to 6 5/8 I'm guessing it at, then the buck will be a couple inches larger.

81 is my shitty guess. from the front he look bladed.

Last edited:
86. Like posted previously, I know next to nothing about judging pronghorns, just posted the first number that popped into my head.

I'm not a very good guesser, teriible in fact . However,

14" tall, 6" prongs, 6 3/8, 6 4/8, 6

Total 77 6/8

Do I win Eli's DVD?

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343