Great Social Media posts?

If you don't own cattle, you shouldn't wear the hat. I said what I said,and am prepared to die on this hill.
That would eliminate most of the working cowboys who make their wages tending cows. It would also include hobby Highlander house cow hipsters.

As far as I’m concerned I don’t care what someone wears and I am glad there are people who aspire to emulate a look cultivated by a subset of the population associated with masculinity. Whether that is backcountry bow hunting or Western pastoral livestock caretakers we can recognize a legitimate equal and we don’t need to denigrate those who admire us. We need those fans in the mainstream so we don’t alienate ourselves and find out we have been legislated into obsolescence.

That would eliminate most of the working cowboys who make their wages tending cows. It would also include hobby Highlander house cow hipsters.

As far as I’m concerned I don’t care what someone wears and I am glad there are people who aspire to emulate a look cultivated by a subset of the population associated with masculinity. Whether that is backcountry bow hunting or Western pastoral livestock caretakers we can recognize a legitimate equal and we don’t need to denigrate those who admire us. We need those fans in the mainstream so we don’t alienate ourselves and find out we have been legislated into obsolescence.
ChatPlus confirmed ; )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back