Great social media posts..

No one does it better than the dive bombers
I have two dozen dive bombs, that came boxed by the dozen.

And about 8 dozen stickers they threw into the boxes with them. Unreal. They could knock $10 off each dozen if they'd just stop including so many damn stickers. It's like my 5 year old is running the shipping the department ... "mmm no this one needs more stickers!!"

Dive bomb had one of the least thought out social media posts in the history of hunting posts in that widgeon slaughter a few years back. Pretty sure they scrubbed the internet of it cause I couldn’t find it. Big rainouts on spring conservation white geese are cool (and legal assuming their all snows) but 9 guys flock shooting widgeon probably not great to post..

Dive bomb had one of the least thought out social media posts in the history of hunting posts in that widgeon slaughter a few years back. Pretty sure they scrubbed the internet of it cause I couldn’t find it. Big rainouts on spring conservation white geese are cool (and legal assuming their all snows) but 9 guys flock shooting widgeon probably not great to post..
I tried so hard to find that video after I heard about it!

Perfect 9-man limit with a flock shoot? Ohhhh ok.

Mountain Ops
Made me think of an in laws brother tonight I saw at a party. Told me he hunts on the second largest private land owners ranch in Montana. "A normal person like you would never be able to hunt there" I was told (what a douche bag). If your hunting there is the Mt ops really necessary? My sweatshirt would probably say jack links/Miller lite.

Made me think of an in laws brother tonight I saw at a party. Told me he hunts on the second largest private land owners ranch in Montana. "A normal person like you would never be able to hunt there" I was told (what a douche bag). If your hunting there is the Mt ops really necessary? My sweatshirt would probably say jack links/Miller lite.
You Probably should have just responded so, you know John Dutton?

Can't talk bad about people shooting wigeons in any fashion unless you can spell wigeon correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back