Great Social Media posts?

I Hunt Colorado doesn't disappoint - apparently there is another 'Hunt Warz' kind of deal (sponsored by Vortex with proceeds to AZ Biggame super raffle). https://biggamehero.com/rules

This seems to be the pinnacle (bottom?) of what Matt Rinella has been talking about.

"During each round of the Competition, individuals with a valid Facebook account may use that account to cast votes. Voters can vote by doing the following: (a) all Voters will earn one (1) free vote every twenty-four (24) hours, by logging in to vote for their favorite Entrant and verifying Voter eligibility with a valid Facebook account; or (b) Voters of eligible age can purchase additional votes (for one or more Entrants)."

1640834463416.png

Had to laugh watching that Gritty series on YouTube. Something about a late season elk hunt. Anyways they pack in and are griping about heavy packs, and every single piece of gear gets it’s own infographic including weight down to the ounce.

I’m sure lots got left behind but what did make the cut was a huge bag of supplements and vitamins … and MtnOps of course.

Had to laugh watching that Gritty series on YouTube. Something about a late season elk hunt. Anyways they pack in and are griping about heavy packs, and every single piece of gear gets it’s own infographic including weight down to the ounce.

I’m sure lots got left behind but what did make the cut was a huge bag of supplements and vitamins … and MtnOps of course.
Did he list the weight of tags and film permits?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back