Yeti GOBOX Collection

Great Social Media posts?

Glad it's working out for all of you and wish you success in the future with lobing all kinds of match projos at animals.

I guess the idiot in me would rather use adequate hunting projectiles within ranges where the accuracy difference between modern match and hunting projectiles is marginal at best.

Glad it's working out for all of you and wish you success in the future with lobing all kinds of match projos at animals.

I guess the idiot in me would rather use adequate hunting projectiles within ranges where the accuracy difference between modern match and hunting projectiles is marginal at best.
Yeah, to each his own.

@Greenhorn said it best, know what your bullet does and use it accordingly. I prefer the wound characteristics of the bullets I use to most hunting bullets.

This is the excellent social media thread..

"lobing" haha. My last 3 bull elk were all under 100 yards, with a 162 amax out of a 284 Win. I'd never hunt with anything "marginal". You're entitled to your opinion. Maybe start a new thread on the stupidity of using high ballistic coeffecient bullets for big game hunting.

This is the excellent social media thread..

I mean, even at a 100 yds most cartriages don't have a strait trajectory. Sure you're not "lobing" a projectile at a high arc, but the trajectory isn't technically flat.

I've mentioned it several times before, go ahead and use any projectile you've researched and that is proven. Keep using such projectiles as much as you want.

Not all lead core projectiles are created equal, bullet construction, jacket and various other aspects have to be taken into consideration when it comes to target effect. But anyway, use whichever 168gr of lead you desire.

I mean, even at a 100 yds most cartriages don't have a strait trajectory. Sure you're not "lobing" a projectile at a high arc, but the trajectory isn't technically flat.

I've mentioned it several times before, go ahead and use any projectile you've researched and that is proven. Keep using such projectiles as much as you want.

Not all lead core projectiles are created equal, bullet construction, jacket and various other aspects have to be taken into consideration when it comes to target effect. But anyway, use whichever 168gr of lead you desire.
Jesus H F Christ. Start a new topic about all the retards shooting the bullets you don't like.

Wooo that escalated quickly! I get you're using a projo which works for you as I've said many times before my dude, go ahead with doing so, not that you need my permission anyway.

I promise I'll pass future posts about projectiles by you first and stick to memes for now! I might even pick up a saddle treestand and start posing with it! 🙃

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back