Great Social Media posts?

If you watch till the end I'm not sure this guy fishes for the same reasons I do....

If you watch till the end I'm not sure this guy fishes for the same reasons I do....
I didn't read the 'watch to the end' part and for the first 2/3 of the clip, I was like "man, this is pretty sweet" - then I saw the end. Good lord.

How many times do we have to see this same stupid post formula? This one:

1. I am not skilled enough to stalk into my effective range.
2. I decide to take a longer shot to compensate.
3. Shockingly, my target moves between the time I shoot and the time my bullet/arrow reaches it, way over there in the next county. Whoops!
4. Lucky for me, my bullet/arrow still connects, hitting it in the mouth/intestines/lower spine/forelegs.
5. Now that my severely maimed target will hold still for a sec, I deliver a second shot, because I care a great deal about ethical and humane kills.

So tired of the "extended my range" -> "uh oh spaghetti-o's!" -> "it all worked out in the end" story arc.

3. Shockingly, my target moves between the time I shoot and the time my bullet/arrow reaches it, way over there in the next county. Whoops!
4. Lucky for me, my bullet/arrow still connects, hitting it in the mouth/intestines/lower spine/forelegs.
5. Now that my severely maimed target will hold still for a sec, I deliver a second shot, because I care a great deal about ethical and humane kills.

So tired of the "extended my range" -> "uh oh spaghetti-o's!" -> "it all worked out in the end" story arc.

Don't forget, anyone who criticizes me is just jealous of my skillz!

Like guy weaves a whole long story to restate the plain truth: He took a bad shot on purpose because he values the gram post more than he does the principles of ethical hunting.

But If I was dumb enough to maim an ostrich with my bow from 140 yards I would at least keep the stupid story to myself

@WildWill is dat you?
That is exactly what I look like without a shirt but his is bigger. I'm talking about the flamethrower of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back