Great Social Media posts?

How has no one put up this DB? He barely survived a trip to the mailbox today. My buddy trolled his insta page a couple years ago when he was hunting sheep up here and went "dark" after making some vague post about climbing into the unknown in extreme conditions to kill a sheep and we wouldn't get an update for a couple days. My buddy posted RIP and that he heard he died from a credible source. There was a bunchbof people who we're super worried.. It was gold... 😄

View attachment 200907
That dude is hard to stomach.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

How has no one put up this DB? He barely survived a trip to the mailbox today. My buddy trolled his insta page a couple years ago when he was hunting sheep up here and went "dark" after making some vague post about climbing into the unknown in extreme conditions to kill a sheep and we wouldn't get an update for a couple days. My buddy posted RIP and that he heard he died from a credible source. There was a bunchbof people who we're super worried.. It was gold... 😄

View attachment 200907
Eh, This guy did it better.....

California, 1955

@isiahthompson3 shared this amazing photo of his best friends grandpa Ray!
He shot this Big ol' cat with a .22 pistol!! @baileyyyjeanne & @jaredhovismusic 's Grandpa'

#oldschoolhunting #predatorhunting #biggamehunting #cathunt #huntingca #keephammering #cathunting #gohunt #huntingcalifornia #predatorhunter

1636216762766.png

Eh, This guy did it better.....

California, 1955

@isiahthompson3 shared this amazing photo of his best friends grandpa Ray!
He shot this Big ol' cat with a .22 pistol!! @baileyyyjeanne & @jaredhovismusic 's Grandpa'

#oldschoolhunting #predatorhunting #biggamehunting #cathunt #huntingca #keephammering #cathunting #gohunt #huntingcalifornia #predatorhunter

View attachment 200941
Meah... he didn't walk 15km up hill in waist deep snow without food or water in whiteout conditions, through dead fall while watching his backtrail for the lions reverse stalking him. Do we really know it was killed with a 22 pistol if it's not in the picture? Also this is not a true lion kill, he's not bear hugging it. How can we tell just how big it is or how much he likes hugging animals?

Donnie's lion is probably the most photographed lion of all time. The amount of staged pictures he takes is amazing. Has to be hours worth of photos after each kill. I'm not convinced that many are not days long. The best is most every one is a guided hunt. 😄 He's the Bear Grylls of hunting. Im sorry buy the difficult factor drops off substantially when someone else is doing most of the work.

View attachment 200907

The whole "I lived with the wolves and they don't eat deer/moose/carribou, they eat mice" schtick was the end of Donny being tolerable to me.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back