Great Social Media posts?

I thought you had to draw in Colorado. Didn’t know they sold permits.
Don't blame me, but

Don't blame me, but
Interesting. From the lengthy Instagram post he wrote it sound like he had to suffer rejection in the draws like the rest of us till he got one. Maybe I read it wrong or maybe he was trying to throw us off the trail of this program you just shared. Who knows ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

E7D67FF0-48FB-4806-AD99-D8F5783358F3.jpeg0E3D2F7A-77A0-42FA-92C7-2A95A440F1A9.jpeg

Interesting. From the lengthy Instagram post he wrote it sound like he had to suffer rejection in the draws like the rest of us till he got one. Maybe I read it wrong or maybe he was trying to throw us off the trail of this program you just shared. Who knows ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 201446View attachment 201448
Well since he thanks the owners and guides at the Hill ranch later I would say it’s safe to say it was bought/given

How about this #(^@!n clownView attachment 201595
Among legends with douche bags.

His typical fallback was “just kidding” or “just won a bet”. Reality is the guy took the cake for top-echelon @#$( heads. One can only hope he gets bit on the ball sac by a venomous snake while laying prone, glassing the wasnatch front alongside numerous like minded Utards..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back