Caribou Gear Tarp

Great Social Media posts?

Gotta be one of the best scams I ever saw. Fill out an application to have him go shed hunting with you in one of your spots as he tours around the country trying to pick up antlers in every state. Oh yeah and buy some of his special merch just for this project so he can shed hunt and create content while you work a job that actually does something

#makeinfluencersgetjobsagain

Gotta be one of the best scams I ever saw. Fill out an application to have him go shed hunting with you in one of your spots as he tours around the country trying to pick up antlers in every state. Oh yeah and buy some of his special merch just for this project so he can shed hunt and create content while you work a job that actually does something

I just don’t get it, like why?

How do you make a living off shed hunting for 6 years?
I’ve gotta get more creative.
Sell the antlers, get money from sponsor contracts and promo codes, monetize the YouTube vids, sell crummy merch. Write off as much as possible as business expenses

Likes and followers bro
No, I get that part. I’m talking about shed hunting in general. And beyond that how can anybody base their entire personality and reputation on their ability to stumble around in the woods finding antlers that would be better off being porcupine food.

That I don’t get.

No, I get that part. I’m talking about shed hunting in general. And beyond that how can anybody base their entire personality and reputation on their ability to stumble around in the woods finding antlers that would be better off being porcupine food.

That I don’t get.
Easy there, some of us like to shed hunt

That I don’t get.
I wish more had this opinion.

He seems like a nice guy, but I'd be afraid he'd send me over a hill in the distance to look for sheds, so he could drink all my beer.

Holy crap. This is absolutely insane.
I entered the IG and YouTube rabbit hole the other day and now my algorithm is all F’d up. I can’t escape this crap now. I’m going to have to watch a few hours of cabin building today to fix my recommended videos list. Hope it works.

i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif
I don't believe him.

To pay the bills you need a lot of sheds.

That means covering ground.

Lots of ground.

I don't think he'd be that rotund if he covered lots of ground.

Bro he’s #sickforit 👊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back