Great Social Media posts?

Funny how you get on your high horse and call us keyboard warriors yet you seem to think it’s perfectly acceptable to start PMing ladies so you can Man-splain to them.

Go #*^@#* yourself.

View attachment 268615
Funny how you get on your high horse and call us keyboard warriors yet you seem to think it’s perfectly acceptable to start PMing ladies so you can Man-splain to them.

Go #*^@#* yourself.

View attachment 268615
Love it. Another keyboard tough guy.

Big Fin last fall:

I go out of town for four days and I have an inbox of dozens of moderation reports. Some of you have PMs from me.

I can't even begin to tell you how sick I am of this chit. I've got a lot better things to do than deal with the same people and the same behavior.

This is a hunting forum to discuss hunting, access, public lands and conservation. Talk about that is welcome. Those who wait in the wings only to come out off the sidelines and post on every politically slanted opportunity will find their passwords not working when I get home.

First off, I don’t support or like muley freak at all. But comments like yours is ignorant. You don’t know that the land owner doesn’t live in Ogden Utah and have land in the state of Idaho. As a matter fact, one of the private land that I hunt it’s exactly that way. They live a few hours away from where their family homestead property is.

I’m not a fan of social media influencers, especially when it comes to hunting… But all you need to get off your high horses and stop judging people for the choices that they’ve made in life by doing social media.

Is the dude guilty or not guilty? Not up to decide. Yet y’all want to play judge, jury and executioner.

It comes off as jealously when you guys dog pile on somebody. Do y’all get validation for pissing in peoples cornflakes and posting negativity?

I bet none of you would have the balls to say something to his face. #keyboardwarriors

Flame away. I don’t give a flying F.
Having never heard of muley freak before his illegal hunting exploits here, I feel blessed to have seen his court performances in Utah, a few of his utterly terrible videos, and now his #badfishcop discount code. The guy goes above and beyond the title of hunting douche bag of the century. You must be defending him as a member of some club you both belong to.
575E7519-D16E-41D2-98FA-6236B66DB675.gif

Last edited:
Having never heard of muley freak before his illegal hunting exploits here, I feel blessed to have seen his court performances in Utah, a few of his utterly terrible videos, and now his #badfishcop discount code. The guy goes above and beyond the title of hunting douche bag of the century. You must be defending him as a member of some club you both belong to.
View attachment 268642
No sir. Said I don’t like or support the guy. Re-read my post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back