Caribou Gear

Great Social Media posts?

But all you need to get off your high horses and stop judging people for the choices that they’ve made in life by doing social media.

Is the dude guilty or not guilty? Not up to decide. Yet y’all want to play judge, jury and executioner.

These are interesting points. Social media influencers are constantly judged. Thats one reason why they’re putting themselves in the public eye. Of course it’s natural to want all judgment to be only positive.

The guy also posts about the issue and offers his explanation. Most criminal defense attorneys would tell their client to quit doing their best Bankman-Fried impression.

Regardless, with his own posts he’s helped keep things visible instead of just letting the legal process play out.

And by posting about his misfortune on social media, he is arguing his case to “a jury”, just not the actual jury.

Perhaps from all this he’s getting more clicks and views especially in the off-season. And if he’s selling more merch from this, thats good for him.

In any event, if it goes to trial the real jury will decide. Although, his own postings may potentially affect that, too.

One issue could he how many people for the jury poolin that county, have viewed his social media posts and were “influenced” on this issue, one way or the other. Whether they have been, should come out during jury selection.

These are interesting points. Social media influencers are constantly judged. Thats one reason why they’re putting themselves in the public eye. Of course it’s natural to want all judgment to be only positive.

The guy also posts about the issue and offers his explanation. Most criminal defense attorneys would tell their client to quit doing their best Bankman-Fried impression.

Regardless, with his own posts he’s helped keep things visible instead of just letting the legal process play out.

And by posting about his misfortune on social media, he is arguing his case to “a jury”, just not the actual jury.

Perhaps from all this he’s getting more clicks and views especially in the off-season. And if he’s selling more merch from this, thats good for him.

In any event, if it goes to trial the real jury will decide. Although, his own postings may potentially affect that, too.

One issue could he how many people for the jury poolin that county, have viewed his social media posts and were “influenced” on this issue, one way or the other. Whether they have been, should come out during jury selection.

Coincidentally, there was a motion for a gag order yesterday in the case. This should be fun to watch play out.

Coincidentally, there was a motion for a gag order yesterday in the case. This should be fun to watch play out.
I bet someone got wind of his post. If the jury pool is now “affected”, that would be an interesting twist

I don’t get the people defending him saying not to judge him. He’s made a public spectacle of himself by being an influencer with a following and then doing things that felony or not are enough to cast a black eye on the hunting community and the sport or pastime of hunting as a whole. I mean his verdict or sentence isn’t mine to decide but we all have a right to an opinion about how a guy makes a mockery out of state game laws and wildlife agencies. To me he’s asking for it with the immature hashtags as well. Between him and the Bowmar scandals I’ve about had it with these influencer types. I’m sorry for any wives or kids of these hunters that this negatively affects but at some point it’s time for the courts to throw the book at these guys and make a statement.

Having never heard of muley freak before his illegal hunting exploits here, I feel blessed to have seen his court performances in Utah, a few of his utterly terrible videos, and now his #badfishcop discount code. The guy goes above and beyond the title of hunting douche bag of the century. You must be defending him as a member of some club you both belong to.
View attachment 268642
Ron Howard's doppelganger, infomercial for shakeweight.

My kid doesn’t do a great job telling the dogs to sit, he likes to add a letter. I’m glad the dogs don’t listen to him

For all you mountain guys who have instagram (I don't), here for Oregon there's an instagram acct called Govy500. If you want to see a bunch of Californians Western Oregonians sliding off snowy roads, it's for you. ("A daily race up and down the mountain, proudly sponsored by ODOT. Bald tires, no chains, spinning tires, no clue!? Get in line #Govy500")

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back