MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Great news!!

What makes you guys say Troll? I take it as an attempted April’s fool joke. There are a few on here that I would consider that term for, he is definitely not one of them.

If only they used the native species instead of these mega-predators from Canada.

I'm just worried the wolpertinger from those low fence hunting wineries in Sonoma will get loose, could be another CWD situation and I would hate to see the jackalope pop devastated before we get a season back..

wolpertinger.jpg

Sounds like a great excuse for the guys to out for the weekend and jackalope hunt. My dad was a avid member the the NW Sasquatch club. Ac couple times a year they had a camp out to search for the elusive creature. Once I got a little older ( lets just say 21) I was able to attend a couple "camp outs").

Bigfoot is the Hide and Seek world champion, with a close second is the jackalope.

$5!?

That prices me out. I realize managing these critters isn't free, but hunting is a rich man's recreation anymore.

Come on, I mean you probably spend $5 on monkey butt powder every month... some people just need to fix their priorities, prices like these just filter out the guys who aren't committed

I'm sitting on 16 points...gonna wait for a good unit.

Speaking of units, I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole but I have 0 points and was wondering if you could post the lat long of any place you have seen a good jack buck.

Always wanted to mount one of those onto my wall. You hear they imported a bunch of those bouncing furballs onto the Wyoming praries from Australia? Hope they open that up future seasons...
I've a sinking suspicion both are already on those dagnabit private high fence ranches in NHY's Sovereign country called, Texico.

And Kansasdad, a troll... That has to be the best April fool's joke to date! Haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back