Great news!!

Always wanted to mount one of those onto my wall. You hear they imported a bunch of those bouncing furballs onto the Wyoming praries from Australia? Hope they open that up future seasons...
I've a sinking suspicion both are already on those dagnabit private high fence ranches in NHY's Sovereign country called, Texico.

And Kansasdad, a troll... That has to be the best April fool's joke to date! Haha!

Jackalopes are considered exotics in Madre Tejas.....but there is a season for Snipe.

Heard those TX Jacksnipe's are some vicious, prehistoric reptilian, pecker beaked, Jurassic Park - micro birds! I'll pass.

One thing I don't get why do all the jackalope have deer antlers shouldn't they be sporting antelope horns.

Why does Washington always get left out of these big game discussions? Our herd here has suffered in recent years and aren't 'true' jackalopes, they're the hybridized cotton-tail variety, but we got 'em too.
Dee's Jackalope.jpg

Speaking of units, I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole but I have 0 points and was wondering if you could post the lat long of any place you have seen a good jack buck.

You could draw some solid units with one point next year. Shoot for the moon this year, then hope point creep isn't too bad in 2019.

You could draw some solid units with one point next year. Shoot for the moon this year, then hope point creep isn't too bad in 2019.

Oh man thanks for the advice! Ok I picked my unit and there seems to be lots of BLM but I can't tell which roads are public via onxmaps...I'm sure this has never come up on this forum ever, can someone tell me if the extract road I'm interested in is public?

Oh man thanks for the advice! Ok I picked my unit and there seems to be lots of BLM but I can't tell which roads are public via onxmaps...I'm sure this has never come up on this forum ever, can someone tell me if the extract road I'm interested in is public?

If you have Jordan's vertical and Manute Bol's profile there's a corner crossing....wait, scratch that

One thing I don't get why do all the jackalope have deer antlers shouldn't they be sporting antelope horns.

See that's the common misconception...somewhere in history jackalope and deer share a common ancestor. Since the American Pronghorn which is not a true antelope; the jackalope must be closer related to the African Plains Antelope.

If you have Jordan's vertical and Manute Bol's profile there's a corner crossing....wait, scratch that

I'm pretty sure one would need Spud Webb's vertical to get high enough to clear the privately owned air space.

See that's the common misconception...somewhere in history jackalope and deer share a common ancestor. Since the American Pronghorn which is not a true antelope; the jackalope must be closer related to the African Plains Antelope.

Ohhh see you learn something new every day.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back