Going elk hunting ...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Good luck to all of ya'll !!!!! I'll talk to ya Monday or late Sun night....

Don't wish me luck, Wish Wylee and my dad luck, They're getting one before me.

GOOD LUCK DAD/WYLEE !!!!!

Wishing the 3 of you the best on your hunt

good luck the three of you.. I hope wylee and his dad take there own food and water... if they have to depend on oscar they might loose a few LBS....
Delw

WELL.... NO luck. Went out Sat and hiked a bit. I'm not surehow far, But I'll let 1-pointer tell ya ;)

We were kinda disapointed at the heat and not seeing any elk that I was a puss And took Sun off. We left to Boise and 1-Pointer had to get back, So me and Wylee went after some Ducks.....

I think the fear of shooting to soon or at far away geese (Which were in range) skunked us. Ohh well...

I'm guessing we'll be back out chasing the Wapiti next weekend.

Hmmmmm, 1-pointer, they were knocking them dead in area #79 this weekend. You could have filled your tag this weekend very easily. The local prosessor has been slammed for the past two days with the area opening this weekend.

We did hike a fair bit I'd say!!! More up then down then up and not very much laterally.

Elkhunter- That's always been my problem when hunting, I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I didn't think it would be very good this early because of the warm temps. Shows what I know about elk hunting. :mad:

:D I'd tell you guy's all good luck..but it's a little late for that...So sorry the hunt didn't go the way you planned.. :( :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back