Goat Hunt

waterboy

I drew DG336, spencer glacier goats. I would like to know if anyone has been back in there or has any information regarding access, etc.

If anyone has any pics or success stories to share that would be great too.

Congrats to all who drew...many months of dreaming now await us.:)

Can't help you with the goat area, but congrats on drawing the tag.

tough tag to have access is tricky, no hiking trails back there as the train tracks are off limits, you have to take aboat up the river i think, might have to be a jet unit but i'm not sure, a plane on floats might be able to land on the river but not sure if anyone would
you might wanna consider taking a train ride from anch to seward and back, cheap way to glass the area and take a look at access points. be really helpfull and cheaper than flying it.
good luck!

BRWNBR

You are on all of these sites. What you have not guided anyone back there for anything. Seems that everyone walks the tracks, illegal or not. Not sure what I will do, but some recommendations I have had are pretty funny IMO.

i only guide in 13 and 8, did work in 14, 9, 6 and a couple others i think but i do my own guiding in just 13 and kodiak. ya people walk the tracks..some years i hear they crack down on guys doing it, cameras set up and stuff takin' pictures. true or not i have no idea.
good luck with it though.
all the sites? lol i'm in three...lol

Back