Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Giant Mule Deer New Art

Big Sky

It's taken me quite a long time to complete this piece but now that it is done, I'm quite happy with it. This mule deer is based off a real non-typical that as far as I know is still alive down in Colorado.
How things started out. This will be kind of a "From this, to this" type picture thread.
MuleDeer%20NT1_zpstddof3oh.jpg

A little more progress:
MuleDeer%20NT2_zpsf9bivnez.jpg

The final result. I will be selling limited edition prints of this drawing. They will be approximately 8.5"x11" and cost $30.00, plus $5.00 shipping and handling. If any of you are the type that prefer to only buy originals. I will be offering the original for $375.00, plus $5.00 shipping and handling. Just PM me for more details if you are interested. Hope you guys enjoy the art whether you are interested in buying it or not.
Mule%20Deer%20Velvet%20Official%20Print_zps2acqctwf.jpg

Great work! I wish I could draw and paint, and play an instrument, and . . .

Thanks for sharing.

I'm pretty good at drawing stick figures!
You have a great talent there.

I sure do appreciate all the kind words. For those that decided to buy a print or two THANK YOU!!! That really helps keep me afloat. I did get some good news today. I was able to sell the original! So life is very good. :)

One thing to keep in mind, this is a brand new print that I just released this week. Since this is brand new, you could get a low numbered print if you buy soon. The longer one waits the higher the number will become. Just a thought anyway.

Noharleyyet, clever I see what you did there. :) I'm afraid number 1 was reserved for the photographer that was kind enough to let me use his photos as a reference. You will get a low number though if your check arrives soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back