MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Gianforte Signs HB 228 and HB 356 Today In Belgrade

Wow, what a microcosm of shit. Instead of being able to discuss the merits of the signed bills (not a single person even mentioned what their intended and actual effects would be), we immediately had to point out the governor's shortcomings on other issues that are unrelated yet near and dear to us.

At some point I got called a skinhead because I own an AR and enjoy it and eventually someone had to air their grievances against a transsexual lawmaker, which somehow has relevance.

Hunttalk forum is about hunting and shooting as it pertains to hunting. You were the original poster of unsolicited Gianforte and NRA publicity.
And the reason HuntTalk is here is because of the Constitution that gives you the right to post here and to pursue your outdoor activities without fear of retribution. You obviously never served your country, as in the armed forces you take an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign or domestic.

While you sit on your moral high ground, in your sand castle and protect it with your shotgun, you have no idea why this country enjoys the freedoms we do, as the Constitution is protected by the second amendment.

SB 442 is up for concurrence today.

If you want to put a bill that sportsmen and women will benefit from for generations on the governor's desk rather than complain about whatever this thread has turned into, please contact your state senator this morning and ask them to support SB 442.

The bill would improve habitat on public, private and tribal lands, improve county roads (gravel), preserve the intent of Habitat Montana and fully fund that program, and you can then push on the Governor to not veto the bill, as he's threatening to do.

SB 442 is up for concurrence today.

If you want to put a bill that sportsmen and women will benefit from for generations on the governor's desk rather than complain about whatever this thread has turned into, please contact your state senator this morning and ask them to support SB 442.

The bill would improve habitat on public, private and tribal lands, improve county roads (gravel), preserve the intent of Habitat Montana and fully fund that program, and you can then push on the Governor to not veto the bill, as he's threatening to do.
I looked it up and it said it is a bill to use marijuana tax money to maintain roads. What am I missing?

I looked it up and it said it is a bill to use marijuana tax money to maintain roads. What am I missing?

It's 20% for county road maintenance

20% for habitat conservation

11% for addiction services

5% for disabled veterans property tax relief

And the rest of the marijuana taxes for the general fund.

Over 100 organizations & businesses have come together to support this bill. It invests in all of us.

IMG_20230426_143954.jpg

It's 20% for county road maintenance

20% for habitat conservation

11% for addiction services

5% for disabled veterans property tax relief

And the rest of the marijuana taxes for the general fund.

Over 100 organizations & businesses have come together to support this bill. It invests in all of us.

View attachment 273885
Thanks Ben! It isn’t just for me, I’m sure there are others that didn’t know…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back