Gianforte Signs HB 228 and HB 356 Today In Belgrade

shrapnel

Governor Gianforte and a representative from the NRA, Brian Gosch and Nephi Cole from NSSF were here at the Noreen Firearms manufacturing facility near Belgrade to sign the bills into law to protect gun ownership and manufacturing from unnecessary and unconstitutional attacks in the state of Montana.

In his speech, Gianforte was very clear on his support for gun ownership and the rights of individuals and businesses to own firearms and engage in the firearm industry without interference from groups that are trying to abolish or restrain gun ownership.

It was good to hear a politician state so clearly his support for these rights…

F855F155-C8E7-4B63-911C-E5D4E9524952.jpeg

Last edited:
Held quality bipartisan support. Good to see representatives pass a bill for BMA's - and Jersey G sign.

"The bill brought by Republican Senator Steve Hinebauch of Wibaux received bi-partisan support in both chambers of the Montana legislature, with a 45-3 vote in favor of the bill in the Senate and a 95-2 vote in the House on the bill's final readings"

Good on Gianforte to sign though I'd dare say a veto of such bipartisan vote #'s vs a simple signature? One harms his political future, the other sets a tone as supporting public access come 2024.

Stream access lawsuit (among other notable G moments) taints my impression of his desire to support public land/access. However, it's a good step in the right direction.

While I was there I was able to talk to all the various people from security to the Governor’s aids and what people don’t like about Gianforte and the NRA is usually from negative press or not being familiar with all aspects of reporting news.

The media is replete with erroneous reporting and twisted truth to create an environment of distrust and misinformation. It doesn’t take much to see this on a national level. Ruth Dresser told me more of what was posted about by Bugle ‘Em in, in regards to his support and improving access to private land and increasing the incentive for landowners to get more involved with Block Management.

Brian Gosch is actively involved in Legislation and protecting the 2nd Amendment and I asked him about Wayne La Pierre and his work at the NRA. Brian spoke well of Wayne, I don’t know if that is because he supports his boss or not, but regardless of LaPierre, the NRA is working hard to keep our 2nd Amendment protected.

Unification of support for our inalienable rights is more important than our petty differences in how everything washes out when concessions are made to sustain our freedoms. Nothing can be perfect and one sided, and I am glad to see the work that these people do so I can still benefit from the successes and not dwell on the differences.

Of course, many will see the work from the Capital in a different way, but to hear Gianforte’s endorsement of gun rights and ownership, it was refreshing to see his adamant stance on these issues…

Sure @Werty , maybe not quite as much as we’d like, but I’ll leave this link here for you to read up on re: your comment on him not giving a crap about access issues.

It’s at least something to help us combat private leasing / hunt clubs.

The Governor's budget also has a $7 million bump for block management.

Sure @Werty , maybe not quite as much as we’d like, but I’ll leave this link here for you to read up on re: your comment on him not giving a crap about access issues.

It’s at least something to help us combat private leasing / hunt clubs.
I well aware of what he has and hasn't done, but thanks for trying .

Like I said fellas, maybe not as much as we want for our gov (or the other politicians) caring about public land DIY adventures but a win is a win. I’ll take it for face value of the potential result for the common guy (even tho it’s likely some of the same people who helped pass this could very well be padding their own, or their friends’ pockets with the payout increase).

Governor Gianforte and a representative from the NRA, Brian Gosch and Nephi Cole from NSSF were here at the Noreen Firearms manufacturing facility near Belgrade to sign the bills into law to protect gun ownership and manufacturing from unnecessary and unconstitutional attacks in the state of Montana.

In his speech, Gianforte was very clear on his support for gun ownership and the rights of individuals and businesses to own firearms and engage in the firearm industry without interference from groups that are trying to abolish or restrain gun ownership.

It was good to hear a politician state so clearly his support for these rights…

View attachment 273599
I think Greg Gianforte SUCKS for many reasons that don’t begin to touch on my 2nd amendment rights-most notably for me, elk management, hunting access to private land, and stream access through private land. During his first term he let his true colors shine on the issues listed above, now he’s just trying to get re-elected…but since you used the 2nd amendment to promote Gianforte- What makes you knuckleheads think a hunting forum wants to hear you promote Giantforehead over his obvious partisan support for unrestricted production, use and ownership of assault rifles? I have hunted with and owned many rifles, shotguns and handguns in my lifetime. As the parent of two daughters ages 2 and 6 I’d love to see every high capacity magazine in this country melted. Every time I see someone display their love for an assault rifles, I think to myself, ‘wow, that skin headed, tattoo covered a*****e daydreams of killing his fellow citizens in combat under the banner of patriotic duty to DJT. What will actually happen is this guy will get a DUI, lose his job driving a garbage truck and be forced to sell his assault rifle to a future school shooter so that he can continue to afford his bud light and legal bills. If you drool over modern military weaponry, grow a set and join the military. My passionate rant and stereotype.

I think Greg Gianforte SUCKS for many reasons that don’t begin to touch on my 2nd amendment rights-most notably for me, elk management, hunting access to private land, and stream access through private land. During his first term he let his true colors shine on the issues listed above, now he’s just trying to get re-elected…but since you used the 2nd amendment to promote Gianforte- What makes you knuckleheads think a hunting forum wants to hear you promote Giantforehead over his obvious partisan support for unrestricted production, use and ownership of assault rifles? I have hunted with and owned many rifles, shotguns and handguns in my lifetime. As the parent of two daughters ages 2 and 6 I’d love to see every high capacity magazine in this country melted. Every time I see someone display their love for an assault rifles, I think to myself, ‘wow, that skin headed, tattoo covered a*****e daydreams of killing his fellow citizens in combat under the banner of patriotic duty to DJT. What will actually happen is this guy will get a DUI, lose his job driving a garbage truck and be forced to sell his assault rifle to a future school shooter so that he can continue to afford his bud light and legal bills. If you drool over modern military weaponry, grow a set and join the military. My passionate rant and stereotype.

Please, consider removing yourself from this forum.

While I was there I was able to talk to all the various people from security to the Governor’s aids and what people don’t like about Gianforte and the NRA is usually from negative press or not being familiar with all aspects of reporting news.

The media is replete with erroneous reporting and twisted truth to create an environment of distrust and misinformation. It doesn’t take much to see this on a national level. Ruth Dresser told me more of what was posted about by Bugle ‘Em in, in regards to his support and improving access to private land and increasing the incentive for landowners to get more involved with Block Management.

Brian Gosch is actively involved in Legislation and protecting the 2nd Amendment and I asked him about Wayne La Pierre and his work at the NRA. Brian spoke well of Wayne, I don’t know if that is because he supports his boss or not, but regardless of LaPierre, the NRA is working hard to keep our 2nd Amendment protected.

Unification of support for our inalienable rights is more important than our petty differences in how everything washes out when concessions are made to sustain our freedoms. Nothing can be perfect and one sided, and I am glad to see the work that these people do so I can still benefit from the successes and not dwell on the differences.

Of course, many will see the work from the Capital in a different way, but to hear Gianforte’s endorsement of gun rights and ownership, it was refreshing to see his adamant stance on these issues…
Don’t entangle the 2nd amendment (I consider myself to be a strong supporter), the NRA and Gianforte with strong hunting and access rights. Gianforte-good for the assault rifle and millionaire crowd, bad for hunting, hunting access, big game and stream access.

Don’t entangle the 2nd amendment (I consider myself to be a strong supporter), the NRA and Gianforte with strong hunting and access rights. Gianforte-good for the assault rifle and millionaire crowd, bad for hunting, hunting access, big game and stream access.
Go somewhere else and pontificate, this isn’t about you. This is about a governor that has extremely strong positive feelings about guns and the second amendment. If you had been there, you would have learned something…

You post, name drop and then get butthurt when someone has a counterpoint. Buck up or go back to 24 where a few folks seem to be as impressed with you as you are with you.
This isn’t about you either…

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back