PEAX Equipment

Gianforte gets warning in killing of Yellowstone wolf

Ethics?? When your man bullock smeared his “I hunt public” pictures of himself and his kid did our side come out with a big campaigning crying BS??? No, is the answer you’re looking for.
So the law applying to everyone now has "sides"?

On Oct. 28, 2000, a Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks game warden cited Gianforte for unlawfully killing an elk in Park County. The case did not go to trial and he paid a fine of $70, according to court records.

Apparently nothing new for old Gregory....rules? Not for that guy. What a D-bag....

So the law applying to everyone now has "sides"?
Circumstances perhaps would be a better choice of wording. GG went to FWP with said wolf and checked it in it is apparently a blatant mistake. Had he been caught, or pulled over at check station and tried to deny it would be different.

Circumstances perhaps would be a better choice of wording. GG went to FWP with said wolf and checked it in it is apparently a blatant mistake. Had he been caught, or pulled over at check station and tried to deny it would be different.
Wolves are a mandatory check. GiGi didn’t have a choice.

So, I will make the assumption that all on here casting stones buckle up their seat belts every time they get behind the wheel, and never drive over the speed limit.
I drive fords so they don’t quit dinging at you unless you put seatbelt on. As for driving over the speed limit again I drive fords so that explains itself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back