Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Get out and vote!!!!!!!!!!

highmountian

Just a reminder 2 get out and vote today! vote vote vote!!! Maybe we can actually get change......

Cheers! Absentee ballot sent a bit ago. Good reminder, HM!

First time in as long as I can remember that I haven't been up in the hills on election day. From the looks of it at the vote center this morning, mail-in ballot is the way to go.

I hope all you Montanans vote Malloy out assuming his neck is on the line.

Baerman, Molloy is a Federal Judge - nothing for Montana alone to axe ~ if one wanted to go that direction.
<edited to stay on basic general topic>

GET OUT AND VOTE. :)

Last edited:
Did it at lunch, but caused a little ruckus with the little blue haired ladies at the school where I vote. This year have to show photo ID, reached in my wallet, handed her my ID.
"Sir, this is not an Idaho Drivers License!!" Knew right then I had handed her my concealed permit. I was very polite and waited for them to make a call, just cause at that point. Guy behind me, quess what he pulled out?
I wasn't trying to be smart as these ladies are somebody's mom and grandmothers.

Baerman, Molloy is a Federal Judge - nothing for Montana alone to axe ~ if one wanted to go that direction.
<edited to stay on basic general topic>

GET OUT AND VOTE. :)

Duh, I should have known! My bad. My ballot has been cast.

I was out hunting.... did the good guys win >!>!>>>!!?????

Yes they did!.. In Az if you didn't support sb1070 [illegal immigration law]...You got crushed.. and boy did we send some liberal buttwipes packing...Its a great day to be a Zonie!:hump:

Yes they did!.. In Az if you didn't support sb1070 [illegal immigration law]...You got crushed.. and boy did we send some liberal buttwipes packing...Its a great day to be a Zonie!:hump:

...unless Banmmie's constituent building juris thugs modify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back