Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Geeze RMEF

darned if I see RMEF on what you posted....or who it caters to unless you mean 'rich' people.

What will the funds raised be used for?

.02 odds for a 500 dollar non refundable chance. Not really better than much anything.
What is the point of your post? lol

Plenty of people would pay for a chance at big low-pressure bulls.

Would you rather have $50 tickets with 500 sold?

I've run a few raffles in the past, and I prefer to mix it up a bit. I've sold tickets for $20, $25, $50, $100, and $200. I wouldn't be afraid to go to $250 for certain prizes. It's important to give everyone a chance, IMO, but not necessarily in every raffle. I'll bet RMEF has many raffles available at lower price points. It's important to remember that often prizes are not fully donated, so there is a need to cover costs in addition to netting enough to make it worth your time.

The 6 raffles I'm running right now are each $25. The next one coming up is $100. 👀

Im not sure $ 500 is for rich folks I would pay for a chance if it was at home in Pa
And I pay more than that every yr for raffles esp sheep ones due to to the fact the $ go go a great cause
And Im not what anyone would call rich hell my elk tags cost more than that every yr

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back