1 teaspoon garlic powder

1 teaspoon onion powder

1 teaspoon ground cumin

1/4 teaspoon wine vinegar

3 tablespoons diced green chilies

1 package large size flour or corn tortillas

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1 can fat-free refried beans

Simmer the goose breast in 2 cups of the chicken broth until done - about 30 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool. You can discard the chicken broth. When the breast has cooled, tear apart and shred as you would beef. Now take the other 2 cups of the chicken broth and blend with the tomatillos, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, vinegar and chopped chilies. Simmer in a pan until it begins to thicken. It should render about 2 1/2 cups or a bit more sauce. Next take a tortilla and put a good amount of goose meat in it with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the refried beans. Roll up and place on a microwave safe plate and then spoon out some of the sauce over the stuffed tortilla. Sprinkle some cheese over each finished chimi and heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes in a microwave. If you choose, top it off with sour cream and guacamole sauce. This recipe should make 3 to 4 large chimichangas.

,,,,,,,,,,,,yawn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,another informercial from the cheese,,,,,yawn,,,,,,,,,,

...whoops thought it said 'cheese' chimi's Russ...my bad. Figured that was why 280 (intelligence squared) was stalking you thru the recipe section.

Discard the broth? I figured it would have said discard the goose. ;)

Sounds tasty, might substitute with chicken or turkey though.

you are slippin NHY if you are going to continue to stalk me while being a cheese groupie you need to respond a little quicker

HAHAHA Ken... :D

It's a bit interesting having groupies

Kinda sucks having to put them on ignore so I don't have to be bothered with their silly ignorance

:D:D:D :p But, thats the price of fame I suppose... :p :D:D:D

I'm not sure John...

I've just started hunting and eating goose so have been searching out some good ways to cook it up

I would be very interested to see how your dinner turns out

Just cooked up a duck soup, turned out really well, made it the same way one would put a chicken rice or turkey rice soup together in a crock pot

One bit of advise, don't use a lot of duck, I think one or possibly two breasts or maybe 4 legs would be more than sufficiant :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back