Gas prices?

$2.01 here for regular in the truck. $2.47 at the dock, damn that 82 gallon tank, thats alot of 5 gallon cans to shuffle to fill the boat.

Good post Draft. I'm sure some "assclown" will blame Bush for that B. P. plant explosion as well. I hear Dan Blather's got documents and photos to back it up. That's what you get when you get your news from Al Frankin and your degree from U. M.!

Diesel here was $2.58 last week! Will slow the flow of turon's here this summer for sure. Will also promote conservation and alternative energy source technology if we need to find the silver lining in all this.

Gas aint gonna lower, same for ciggs, these poeple companys whatever are greedy u mins well ask the wall what i say to myself and others:)

Well, bighorn i know people take my post wrong god knows how, but no i dont even get into demo or repubs, they just piss me off, i just posted i am smoker i htink taxes bite and gas prices bite:) no offense to nayone god , i have said to another poster no offense :)i aint trying make ya mad or look bad just makin sure ya understand

I think right around $2.10-15 for cheap stuff. Doesn't really bother me all that much though. With summer coming on, I'll bike to work most days, and even if I drive every day, its only 4 miles a day... Its a lot of days worth of driving in a truck that gets 16mpg and has a 23 gallon tank... With all the extra running around, I still don't think I put a tank of gas in my truck a month... Feel sorry for the people that do though. I don't think I put 500 miles on my truck last summer from May-Sept.

I agree one thing about it is that we are going to see some great advances in alternate energy sorces in the coming years...

No prob Q. O.. Your rhetoric sounded a lot like Buzz and Matty and I became confused. No offense taken and thanks for straightening me out!

BHR- I noticed your boy bush has some pretty high approval ratings going...If he keeps it up he will hit zero pretty quick.

The company pays for 99% of my gas. I've spent less than $30 since I moved to Charleston, for the jeep.

I work from J'ville, NC to St Simons, Ga, Columbia SC, and Augusta Ga. The prices are from $1.97 to 2.29 for regular, this past week.

Np bhorn, i just make sure i say my stuff right, i know people take it worng no biggie :)

MattK,

Politics is not for pussies. Sometimes you have to make tough choices knowing it will piss some people off. Sometimes no matter what choice you make, the same individuals will be pissed off. Do something about social security and the same jackass'es that said there was a problem with it 8 years ago now suddenly believe there is no problem. Politics as usual and the reason why we have such a hard time getting anything accomplished anymore. The politicians ought to take a good hard look at the poll here on hunt talk about the minute man support. I believe if you did a national poll on this issue you would come up with slightly lower numbers, but still would have overwhelming support.

Might be a good time for someone to come up with a new party.....call it the Common Sense Party. Would do pretty well these days IMO, even if it didn't get guy's like you to support it.

The only time "approval rating" actually means anything is on election day. Otherwise the only approval that counts lies within the legislature.

Hangar- I agree, polls don't mean a lot but it does show the "mood" of a nation. If your numbers are in the dirt and most republicans and democrats believe you are doing a sub par job. I think that does tell you a lot about the job you are doing. From what I can ascertain, not many feel this nation is going in the correct direction...the President should maybe start leading instead of politics as usual.

Well i just hope u minutemen, if thats what we talkin about do well, hope u guys succeed, if not least ya tryed:)

Matt, Maybe you need to get out more often. It seem like the people who don't like the President are like a bunch of divorced old women talking about their exhusbands...it gets so no one listens to the old women anymore and just let them rant and rave. You can't be like those old women all the time, save yourself!

So Matty,

How do you propose to improve the "mood" of this nation? Lower gas and cigg prices? Bury your head in the sand and pretend there isn't a problem with social security? Raise the tax rate on the "rich" and lower it on the poor and middle income? Promise low cost electricity to all while generating it from sources other than nuclear, dams that block salmon migration, coal, natural gas, wind mills that kill birds or block the view of the Kennedy compound, or any other source deemed smelly, noisey, or just plain unatractive to the surrounding neighbors? What other mood enhancement programs can you think of to help George's approval rating out? Free prozac to the depressed?

BTW how did you vote on the cigg tax hike in Montana last election? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back