Gas prices?

cjcj

Just wondering how much your paying

Just filled up my truck $2.28 per gallon :)

thats the cheapest i can find. for low grade reg. :mad:

its 2.38-2.45 on the west side of phoenix.

My boat holds 70 gals and my truck holds over 40

Ouch thats going to hurt

Delw

Wait until the end of shrubs current term...2.28 will seem like a deal.

I laugh every time I go to the gas station...serves the dumbass republicans right. I hope gas goes up another buck a gallon...I'll laugh even harder.

2.60 for diesel!!!!! :eek: I'm driving my old gasser truck. This is highway robbery for real!! :MAD :BLEEP: |oo

I try to not even look at the price, but I think it's anywhere from about $2.27 on up to $2.53. As far as it being "highway robbery," I wouldn't call it that. After all, you aren't being forced to buy it. You can always walk to work. :D

$2.26 and up for the cheapy 87 octane stuff. Diesel is up over $2.50. This sucks cuz I just bought a suburban with a 32 or something gallon tank. OUCH!! Good thing the dealership filled up the first tank.

Last I checked $2.22 but that was yesterday.

Just think guys, you could be living in Europe and paying that per liter! :eek:

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the price to go down. It won't do anything but go up. Just think on the bright side, we've still got way cheaper gas than Europe. Also, there may be less competition during hunting seasons this fall, especially by non-residents. hump

Central Calif. regular is running $2.50 to $2.60 Expect to see $3.50 by mid summer.
I just bought a new car, the choice was between two models, one got 27 mpg hiway, the other, 22. Gas prices made up my mind.

Gas

Paid $1.98 last week, but already up to $2.08 thiis wee. Most are around $2.19 in Anchorage area. :BLEEP:

OK, go back to the days when Oil and Gas prices were dictated by the producer and end-line users, the prices were set by supply and demand! What we have now are Futures Markets that are being set up by Wall Street. Would'nt you love to have an "expert" publish an article on your stock that causes them to shoot up where they have never been? Thats what I see happening with Oil and Gas Futures. You give the Office of the President too much credit if you think he can controll Wall Street. Another factor is that everyone wants cheap gas, get over it, we have had free play with decades of low cost fuels and now we are forced to do something about it. How about building more refineries, the Government has made that nearly impossible with the laws that are on the books today, DEQ, EPA and a hundred other agencies are in place to prevent commerce! These agencies have to shut down the very things that we need to be building right now, just so the can justify their existence. We had cheap Oil in the 80s and 90s, cheap enough that tens of thousands of well were plugged and abandoned. The small producer was shutting down and the Big companies were busy buying up the small producers. And this was mainly on Clintons watch, you have to be a real assclown to blame Bush for all that has come down the pike. On a plus side, we are now seeing a push towards Hybrid Vehicles with more on the way. BTW, I pay $2.20 for gas for my truck and If I shop $2.15 for diesel for the motorhome.

Filled the (actually it timed out on $$ BEFORE it was filled) Suburban last night...$75 for what I could get in and it was $2.59/gal Filled the Pickup last week (diesel) and it was $2.54/gal double tanks :eek: :eek:

That will add a schekle or two to a guys out-of-state hunts... :(

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back