Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Gas Grill Gripe.

Since we got a griddle (Grilla Primate) our Traeger and Vermont Castings LP get very little use. Griddles and sous vide make a mean pairing. Still times for the Traeger, VC grill has almost become a piece of yard art. One nice element of the Primate is you can set up 2/3 griddle and 1/3 grill or 100% grill or griddle. If we bought it first we would have never bought the others.

I spent years as a short-order cook. If I wanted to be standing over a griddle, I'd still be selling hot sandwiches.

You people and your blackstones - I don't get it.

YARN | I just don't understand it. | Fargo (1996) | Video clips by quotes |  57fdc2d1 | 紗

the versatility of the griddle in sear and beyond makes it quite possibly the ultimate cooking machine. this is without doubt or argument.

but, the sizzle and sear of pork and beef fat as it is being lapped at by the flames of a propane burner and rising into the air to meet in the olfactory complex with the aroma of fresh cut grass and backdropped by a frothy burst of co2 from a cracked aluminum sided barley pop will leave a proper american man in need of a change of trousers.

but, the sizzle and sear of pork and beef fat as it is being lapped at by the flames of a propane burner and rising into the air to meet in the olfactory complex with the aroma of fresh cut grass and backdropped by a frothy burst of co2 from a cracked aluminum sided barley pop will leave a proper american man in need of a change of trousers.
This is the poetry I needed today. Cheers!

Like many here, I have three grills on my patio, Weber Spirit II for quick grilling, 22" Weber Kettle and a Pitboss ceramic Kamado. All have their purpose and reason. But you can't bet a Kamado overall. Low & Slow to incredible searing.

I am looking as well. My next project is in Canada and I just started ‘very low carb’ carnivore diet.
I want a cooker/smoker, a vacuum sealer, sausage stuffer and a meat grinder.
But what is really needed is a consensus. Every discussion on every site is just like this one. They are all full of great advice and opinions. I leave just as confused as I started.
This is not as simple as ‘which gun is best?’
I am thinking Traeger honestly. Is that wrong of me?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back