Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Friday Tunes - For Topgun

Ben Lamb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My grand mother used to ask me to play this every time were in the car

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="

I do not know what music to share... This has to be the toughest HT Friday music selection... All I can do is share my favorite of all songs. To you, Mike.

Last edited:
It was my loss not to have had the opportunity to have known this gentleman. My prayers to Topgun and his family.

Both of these songs are very personal to me ( 1. husband and 2. grandfather ) -- I would like to add them to the list of tunes posted--- for Topgun and family

Would one of you gentlemen be so kind as to post them for me.

1. Softly, as I leave you by Elvis

2. Old Rivers by Walter Brennan

thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back