Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

I hope the cake didn't get ruined.... And wash that car

schmalts

You might be tough, but are you bobcat tossing tough?? Excuse the cursing but damn, funny and scary at the same time
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow nice throw! Never trust a bobcat any further than you can throw it. Shortly after my wife moved in with me we'd have to drive down the driveway to get cell service next to a tree (phonetree). She was standing there talking outside the car one day and a bobcat rushed out of the bushes and tried to catch the cat. Wisely she abandoned the cat and jumped in the car and drove back to tell me, luckily the kitty was still in the tree and the bobcat gone when we returned.

That bob was either rabid or a pizz poor hunter.
From the comments in the original post, the fanged/clawed one was sporting lyssavirus (the rabies virus). According to Wikipedia, 54,000 deaths annually worldwide attributed to this disease. Also according to the article, less than a dozen people since the early 2000’s have survived rabies once the symptoms start, which can start within a week, or be as long as a year, but generally commences 1-3 months after exposure. In the Americas, the largest cause of human exposure is bats.

Standard protocol would ask that those exposed immediately do a surgical style scrub with povidone/iodine to reduce the virus load, and start immunization and perhaps antibody therapy as well.

I recall going into the KState vet hospital necropsy room with my veterinarian father once where there was a horse head being tested for rabies. When he told me about their suspicions, I shivered and felt a cold dread run down my spine. Serious business.

Should have thrown it, drew his gun and popped it before it hit the ground.
They are lucky it didn’t end much worse for them.

Should have thrown it, drew his gun and popped it before it hit the ground.
They are lucky it didn’t end much worse for them.

Throwing a cat is like eating razor blades. I had a house cat curled up on the hood of my car and I grabbed it to throw it in the yard and before I could even let go of it, I had been clawed and bitten from my hand to my armpit. It was winter and even though I had a winter coat on, I felt I had just rassled a chain saw.

I don’t know how that guy grabbed or threw that Bobcat, but he would have been better off, shooting the cat while it was still on his wife...

I’m surprised the other lady who was jogging came back and went after it. I thought maybe she owned it and it got out of her yard.

I had to rewatch it to make sure the pan of brownies were set down before he shot put the bob. 🙏

My sense of humor is pretty sick. I watched like 12 times and still laugh my ass off. His commentary is what is so funny, he probably was expecting to grab a pissed off house cat and then "oh my god, It's a BOBCAT" LOL

Back