Friday Tunes - For Topgun

Ben Lamb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ben Lamb

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ben Lamb

jabber

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="

Sytes

I do not know what music to share... This has to be the toughest HT Friday music selection... All I can do is share my favorite of all songs. To you, Mike.

Ben Lamb

Last edited:

Europe

It was my loss not to have had the opportunity to have known this gentleman. My prayers to Topgun and his family.

Both of these songs are very personal to me ( 1. husband and 2. grandfather ) -- I would like to add them to the list of tunes posted--- for Topgun and family

Would one of you gentlemen be so kind as to post them for me.

1. Softly, as I leave you by Elvis

2. Old Rivers by Walter Brennan

thank you