Friday Music - The all Europe channel

A true treasure of an early live recording ...

I also enjoyed The Byrds rendition of this song, although they changed the words a bit

If we fast forward to the 80,s I played Don's American Pie often and always thought of Jiles, Buddy and Richie when I did

If its possible and you can post 'We Are the World", it is interesting to see so many of the artists in one place performing together. I knew all the lead singers and many in the group session of the song. For you fellows who were into 80's music, you will see many that you know and like. Even Bruce and Bob made an appearance and Bruce nailed it--as did they all.

Wales' favorite son, Tom Jones, at EIGHTY years old!

we were lucky enough to see him in Vegas and at the Greek in L.A., but he looked a bit different then------as did I ! ;)

Gentlemen THANK YOU I am afriead I will not have the opportunity to get back on today, so let me again thank you for all the songs that have been posted as well as any that might follow this post

Love you guys and truly enjoyed all the songs posted as well as the sentiment Thank you, so very very kind of each and every of you . the tunes have made me cry, smile, laugh AND remember ! "Yesterday--When I Was Young" !! :love:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back