Caribou Gear Tarp

Friday Music - The all Europe channel

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

First and foremost, I want too thank those who contacted me and told me to look at Hunt/Talk. I had hoped and was planning on trying to get to a computer tomorrow for Fridays tunes, but was told I should try to do it today.

Love and tears, but the tears are happy tears, love tears, if you will, for those I had know from the past, who have passed on, as well as the memories connected to those individuals and some of these tunes bring back wonderful memories, so wonderful they make me cry. Think of your mother or grandmother and picture in your head, you doing something for her that made her cry--love tears for you THANK YOU GENTLEMEN THANK YOU GENTLEMEN THANK YOU GENTLEMEN

And PLEASE dont anyone get upset if I miss you in my recap, as I am on a borrowed computer and in somewhat of a unusual situation, but wanted to get this off to you fellows. Believe me I enjoyed every single post, thank you !

Forst and foremost. 44hunter45, thank you for starting this thread. Elvis, Frank, as well as Jimmy singing to a video with some very cool cars and then a video of me driving my Ferrari ---o.k. it was Brinkley, but close enough (-:

Ben posted Linda and we were off and running--Dusty, Dean, Andy, Gomer, Johnny--etc etc etc-- as the hits just kept on coming :love:

Jape #10 how very kind of you, Thank you sir.

John, Ben, Elkduds --The Eagles, thank you gentlemen . Maybe I was that girl in the flatbed Ford ;)

John, Hotel California. I have no idea how many times someone has asked me what the lyrics mean. And once a young woman ask me if I understood what the line"mirrors on the ceiling" meant. And I responded, I wasn't born old ! Thank you also for Johhny Cash, we got to see him a couple of times and always enjoyed his music

Marvb thank you, that works just fine

Noharley yet, 11---how funny is that. We just spoke of that song earlier this week. And thank you for Ray and Gram. Gram and Emmy Lou were at Troubadours, Whiskey and The Bear quite a bit at that time. she loved that man. And Ken, thank you for everything !

Recon6036. Horse with no name. Navajo Nation and Egypt--THANK YOU --as well as Jackson, on the beach in H.B. before he was famous great memories

Bighornram. He was not chopped liver and surprisingly we have a man on Hunt/Talk that looks like him---only better (-;

Elkduds. Send it the clowns, love that song. Also Sammy Davis Jr did it as well and boy could he dance while singing it. I have several Statler Bros tapes which I play a lot, thank you. We got to see them open for Johhny a couple of times.. And thank you for Emmylou and Tom T. Love Emmy Lou and Tom T was one of my husbands favorites.

Dave, I would have been disappointed if you had not made your post, thank you

Fishing for Sanity, Loved Johhny. did your Dad also listen to Sammy Davis Jr, who was part of the Rat Pack. There are a few clips around of Frank, Dean and Sammy singing together . Different times for sure. Las Vegas was very different at that time.

I thank you and respectfully suggest someone start a Friday Tunes thread---tomorrow ;) but want to thank 44hunter45 and every one who posted on this thread today. I love you guys !

and if it possible maybe someone can post Frank singing MY WAY at Madison Square Garden for me as we were there (-: and I thank you

Thanks Guys :love::cry::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

First and foremost, I want too thank those who contacted me and told me to look at Hunt/Talk. I had hoped and was planning on trying to get to a computer tomorrow for Fridays tunes, but was told I should try to do it today.

Love and tears, but the tears are happy tears, love tears, if you will, for those I had know from the past, who have passed on, as well as the memories connected to those individuals and some of these tunes bring back wonderful memories, so wonderful they make me cry. Think of your mother or grandmother and picture in your head, you doing something for her that made her cry--love tears for you THANK YOU GENTLEMEN THANK YOU GENTLEMEN THANK YOU GENTLEMEN

And PLEASE dont anyone get upset if I miss you in my recap, as I am on a borrowed computer and in somewhat of a unusual situation, but wanted to get this off to you fellows. Believe me I enjoyed every single post, thank you !

Forst and foremost. 44hunter45, thank you for starting this thread. Elvis, Frank, as well as Jimmy singing to a video with some very cool cars and then a video of me driving my Ferrari ---o.k. it was Brinkley, but close enough (-:

Ben posted Linda and we were off and running--Dusty, Dean, Andy, Gomer, Johnny--etc etc etc-- as the hits just kept on coming :love:

Jape #10 how very kind of you, Thank you sir.

John, Ben, Elkduds --The Eagles, thank you gentlemen . Maybe I was that girl in the flatbed Ford ;)

John, Hotel California. I have no idea how many times someone has asked me what the lyrics mean. And once a young woman ask me if I understood what the line"mirrors on the ceiling" meant. And I responded, I wasn't born old ! Thank you also for Johhny Cash, we got to see him a couple of times and always enjoyed his music

Marvb thank you, that works just fine

Noharley yet, 11---how funny is that. We just spoke of that song earlier this week. And thank you for Ray and Gram. Gram and Emmy Lou were at Troubadours, Whiskey and The Bear quite a bit at that time. she loved that man. And Ken, thank you for everything !

Recon6036. Horse with no name. Navajo Nation and Egypt--THANK YOU --as well as Jackson, on the beach in H.B. before he was famous great memories

Bighornram. He was not chopped liver and surprisingly we have a man on Hunt/Talk that looks like him---only better (-;

Elkduds. Send it the clowns, love that song. Also Sammy Davis Jr did it as well and boy could he dance while singing it. I have several Statler Bros tapes which I play a lot, thank you. We got to see them open for Johhny a couple of times.. And thank you for Emmylou and Tom T. Love Emmy Lou and Tom T was one of my husbands favorites.

Dave, I would have been disappointed if you had not made your post, thank you

Fishing for Sanity, Loved Johhny. did your Dad also listen to Sammy Davis Jr, who was part of the Rat Pack. There are a few clips around of Frank, Dean and Sammy singing together . Different times for sure. Las Vegas was very different at that time.

I thank you and respectfully suggest someone start a Friday Tunes thread---tomorrow ;) but want to thank 44hunter45 and every one who posted on this thread today. I love you guys !

and if it possible maybe someone can post Frank singing MY WAY at Madison Square Garden for me as we were there (-: and I thank you

Thanks Guys :love::cry::love:
Nothing but a pleasure, as always.

I had an all day dose of mariachi (sp?)and rap compliments of the crew hanging drywall at my jobsite.
Only way to communicate was by screaming at each other it was so loud.
Only fair I share. Crank it up and embrace.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back