Friday Music - The all Europe channel

Thank you for putting this up

I know it is Saturday, now, but if I may. I have had the opportunity to be with different groups of men and women of different ages when this was played and wanted to share with you gentlemen .

This was over a period of time and in different locations around the world but it was fairly consistent. This was recorded in 1985 and everyone in this clip was very well know at the time it was recorded.

Folks who had made it to their 70's and 80's knew everyone except Steve Perry, Al Jarreau, Huey Lewis and Kim Carnes. ( but this varied )

Folks in their 40's, 50's and 60's consistently did not know Steve Perry, Kim Carnes and Harry Belafonte

people under 30 knew Michael and this is funny ( to me ) Kenny Rodgers, but few others. I enjoyed some of the comments that the younger folks made when it was playing like, "wow, she can really sing"--Dionne Warwick. or when Bruce came on--"wow, who is that?" or that girl with multi colored hair has a strong voice (-:

The first time I watched it years ago, I missed knowing the singer who sang "Betty Davis Eyes" Shame on me. But I did see and know some in the chorus -- Oats, Waylon, pointer sisters, Dan, others----

Dirtclod---how very kind sir. Take care of those babies, dont let the Javelina or snakes get them

thanks again fellows, :love:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back