Free UFC!!!!!!!

Should be a good card tonight. Predictions anyone?

Crocop over Gonzage via TKO

Machida over Heath via ref stoppage

Bisping over Sinosic Via TKO

Werdum over Arlovski Via Kimura

Kongo over Silva Via Strikes

Me over Browtine Via anything I want.................

Cro Cop "got knocked the f**k out!"

It was good to see Arlovski win, but a pretty boring fight. I was really hoping Elvis would have get the kimora to stick!

I think the Earth stopped spinning for a second..........HOLY CHIT!!! great KO on one of the best HW's ever in MMA.................

GEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ what a fight.. I really wish bisping (sp) would have lost :( I dont dig that guy.

Cro Cop got dominated, gonzage came out, pushed the pace, elbowed him around a bit then spanked him at his own game with that sweet high kick. Lights out for cro cop. I think tim sylvia and cro cop should get it on next.

Az...you don't look look that mean anymore!...wtf!...j/k, Im' discounting ur adroitness.:D

adroitness

noun
skillful performance or ability without difficulty;

WOW... Crocop's foot was... Uhhh WOW, that should never happen even if you get hit by a CAR !!!! WOW !!

Here is his the shot of his ankle........Ouch.

iCAH2H7EY.jpg

I don't think Cro had any idea that there was a chance that a foot would be launched at his head. He barely blocked it. Can't wait to see Randy kick some a$$.

I think gonzaga will chew up couture pretty handily, although I like randy I think retirements a better bet, gonzaga is young, has an excellent ground game and showed he can strike, I think hes going to be at the heavyweight reigns for awhile.

The interview before the fight Randy said that he would rather fight cro instead of Gonzaga because of his ground game. Then went on to call the upset.

Randy is a stud and I beat he'd be ready for Gonzaga. But I also agree retirement would be a better option.

Back