MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Free PudelPointer!

Carnivore

I have a female that appeared at my house about 6 weeks ago. I'd say she is 1 - 2 yrs old just by how she interacts with my room mates puppy. She is absoluelty a great indoor/family dog. Loves kids and will play fetch forever. She seems to have been through some traing because she knows some basic commands. When I found her, I called the pound and left my number, ran add in paper, and kept my eye out in the lost and found but no-one has claimed her. I would keep her myself if I had the time to train her. Her tail is not bobbed but by the looks of her, she looks like a Pudle all of the way. She points squirrels in my back yard so I know she has the instinct.

Ithaca: If you want to look at her to give me your opinion on her breed I'd be more than welcome to run her up there one of these days. She loves going for rides.

Like I said, she is a great dog and one I wish I had the time to keep. But I just went through the big "D" and my days are pretty booked.

If interested, call me at 208-587-9573. I live in Mt Home. Sorry for no pic but I dont have a digital camera. I'll see what I can do.

Man, that could get me in trouble!
wink.gif

Ith,

I called Bob and he did'nt know of anyone. Like I said, her tail is not bobbed which makes me question her pedigree, but besides that she looks like the real deal. I know she could also be a possible wirehair. I'm just going off of pic's I've seen on some Pudel web pages. Besides the tail, she meets all of the criteria. I give your friend a call when I get home. I'll be heading to Boise tomorrow (Feb 19) for my daughters soccer game. I'll bring her along.

Mike

Ith - I never recieved a message from your friend, unless it was Bill. I was supposed to meet up with him on Saturday but I was given some bad info from my daughters coach and we missed each other. I left a message on his machine but never got a reply. So I'm still trying to find her a home, but it needs to happen soon before my landlord starts raising hell.

Ithaca,

I thought I found a home for the dog but the individuals said she was'nt working out, so she's back with me. Kinda of glad to, I was'nt crazy about the people who took her, not that they would've been abusive, but because they wouldnt give her the time she deserves. They did'nt want her for hunting just as a pet.

I can't say what kind of hunter she'll be, like I said, I know she points, but she's one great house dog. But I kinda feel most hunting breeds are.

I don't have Bill's number anymore, kind you find out if he's still interested.

Thanks,

Mike

208 587-9573

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back