Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Four fer Four

Kraven

Here are the results from Sundays Doe hunt.
Here is me with my Doe.
DSC00154.jpg

Cameron with his Doe
DSC00141_001.jpg

My Dad with his Doe
DSC00149.jpg

My Brother with his Doe
DSC00156.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-11-2003 20:42: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

Kraven

Are you and your brother twins? You guys look like spit'n images of each other. Nice pics and good job to you guys!

Kraven BUDDY !!! Kudos on the Animals. You aren't exactly Smiling.. Whats up with that ?!?! You missing hunting with me ?!?!
tongue.gif

Kudos to you, yer pops, yer bro, and that Other Ugly Fugger you're with
wink.gif

Thanks for the KUDOS all we had a good time on the day hunt,had some problems but it all worked out.
Moosie yes it would be great to hunt with ya again.Cameron and I have been kicking around the idea of Idaho hunting in the future.

How in the heck did I miss this post??
confused.gif

Oh well, congrats on the does bud, they will taste great once ya toss 'em on the BBQ!
drool.gif

Hey man good to see ya on the board
wink.gif
Sorry bout the fish man it is still in the freezer just need to send it to ya been strapped on cash lately with all the hunting going on.
Bought the boy a Muzzle loader tag tonight he might give it another try this year I keep my fingers crossed.The season opens up the 19th and runs thru Dec 15 so maybe we can find a good buck running around.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Sorry bout the fish man it is still in the freezer just need to send it to ya <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I figured it had got lost in the mail.
wink.gif

No biggy though. Whenever ya get the chance/time/money I'll be ready.
elkgrin.gif

Hey Elky,I been lurking around here just havent been posting is all.But sure is nice to be home for sure.Been doing a bit of hunting as of late we have 1 more deer hunt coming up starting the 19th thru the 15th of December so hopefully we can get 1 more deer in the freezer.And looks like fishing is kicking into high gear again with the Chum and Coho running strong in the rivers.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-15-2003 22:14: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

THats 2 4 2 last 2 years Kev that 300 maggie really doin the trick eh mate
wink.gif
, I'm still plannin trip there just went back a bit in time, spent 10,000 on wee car nutha 10,000 on house, and Moosie won't give me a loan
rolleyes.gif
well done Pardner
tongue.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back