Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

For those that don't have an Email on Hunttalk

Dude... after the donation and all of the spam whacking on the peanuts site, I'm going to need a new hat at least! Spammers are wearing me out!

Moosenuts, just figured I would make a donation while I still have a job.:eek: Sorry I couldn't afford the full 25$ ;)

Hats? you guys got hats?
I didn't get the global but will send something in if possible and when I think about it. (but this time I really am going to write "for a beer and a blowjob" on the memo line):rolleyes:

Coupon for the Shake will be well used :)

Anyway, I guess it's like a Company asking for a Tax payer/government Bailout. we didn't ask for the 700 Billion, maybe we should have ? :rolleyes: We have just over half so thats not bad.

For those that haven't sent anything in, maybe you should save the money so come the first of the year so when I "retire" and auction off the site you have a few extra coins to bid on it .......

I am gonna save all my money and buy it when Moosie retires....

Just like Cartman did with his amusement park, I will then ban everybody else.....

Mine, all mine!!!!

I am gonna save all my money and buy it when Moosie retires....

Just like Cartman did with his amusement park, I will then ban everybody else.....

Mine, all mine!!!!

That would be awesome. I would probably still lurk here, just so I could watch all of Jose's personalities argue with each other!!

Jabber... Thanks for the $0.31. Not that I'm making it a Challenge but thats one of the lowest Amounts I've gotten. But I did pee in my pants a little laughing so hard !! :D

And Bugler, Thanks for the extra Penny, After Paypal rounded their fee's I lost it in the transaction :p ;) Nothing like waking up to an Extra $0.32 to help pay for the site.

If I haven't said it before, you guys are the best !!! :D

Coupon for the Shake will be well used :)

Anyway, I guess it's like a Company asking for a Tax payer/government Bailout. we didn't ask for the 700 Billion, maybe we should have ? :rolleyes: We have just over half so thats not bad.

For those that haven't sent anything in, maybe you should save the money so come the first of the year so when I "retire" and auction off the site you have a few extra coins to bid on it .......

As a Bonus I'm adding some "whore cards" that Jose's Mexicans slipped into my basket when I was in Vegas ....:D:D

Well, if someone does buy this place, they should put a stop to thread-nuking. That would be cool...

My thread is nuked here, and I'm locked out of MM. Buzz suggests it may be because I'm a douche bag. Hello pot....

Moosie if you sell this place I better bet my money back BEOTCH, with interest!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back